Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Color-code your filing with heavy-duty covers in vivid colors. Organize and subdivide materials with 2" capacity prong fasteners inside front and back 25 pt. pressboard covers. 1" capacity metal fastener on each side of 17 pt. kraft dividers. Tyvek reinforced gusset for added durability during expansion. Heavy-duty covers in vivid colors. 2/5 cut top tabs in right of center position. Size: Letter. Number of Sections [Nom]: 6. Cover Material(s): 25 pt. Pressboard. Interior Divider Material: 17 pt. Kraft. Cover Color(s): Emerald Green. Back Cover Color(s): Emerald Green. Fastener Capacity on Inside Covers [Nom]: 2 in. Fastener Capacity for Dividers [Nom]: 1 in. Expansion: 2 1/4 in. Tab Cut: 2/5. Tab Position: Right of Center. Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]: 30 %. Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]: 30 %. Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom]: 60 %.
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.Click here for more details.
Newegg’s gift-wrap service is the ideal solution for making your gift special!
Select your item as a gift, then add your message. Your gift will also be discreet with no prices being included on the packing slip.