Think green and save green (your dollar bills). A bathroom faucet generally runs at 2 gallons of water per minute. By turning off the tap while brushing your teeth or removing your make up, a person can save more than 200 gallons of water per month. EZ Faucet Adaptor does just that. With its sensor automatic function, the water will turn off when your hands or any object is removed from the sensor range, saving up to 70% of water per hand wash; it is good for the environment and easy on your wallet.
To install, just screw on the unit after removing the existing aerator. It does not require any plumbing modification that can cost time and money. No more turning and touching the faucet handles while you are cooking, cleaning, or fixing your car in the garage. Simply approach, wash, and walk away.
• Save water, money and the environment
• With its sensor, automatic on/off operation, it eliminates cross contamination of germs and gives you a piece of mind knowing that you will never come home to a flooded bathroom or kitchen again.
• Control water flow and temperature with existing faucet handles anytime
• DIY Installation, retrofit most standard sink without plumbing modifications
• Simple and convenient to use, suitable for children, elderly and also people with arthritis where the EZ Faucet activates without turning the faucet knobs
• World’s only patented faucet mount adaptor that equips with Infrared Sensor and Point-N-Lock technology
• Fits standard US faucet exit size
• Water Pressure: 10 - 125psi
• Powered by 4 AAA batteries that last up to 1 1/2 year of operation
• Package comes with Touch-free faucet adaptor, 1 rubber washer, hexnut wrench, and quick installation guide
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.Click here for more details.