Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
The strong and reliable Intex 2500 GPH Filter Pump features a built-in automatic timer that allows you to set a daily cleaning cycle convenient to you. Keep your pool water clean for endless fun!
Buy with confidence, we are an an authorized Intex retailer!
- Ideal and designed for Intex 24' and 18' Easy Set™ pools, Frame Set™ pools, Ellipse Oval pools, Rectangular Frame pools and similar sized swimming pools from other manufacturers such as Sand-n-Sun and Aqua-Leisure.
- This durable swimming pool pump filters 2,500 gallons (9,462 L) of water per hour
- A built-in timer allows you to easily set a daily 2, 4, 6, 8 or 12 hour cleaning cycle.
- Hoses included with this swimming pool pump have an inside diameter of 1.5” and are 5' in length. (Pools not manufactured by Intex and non-standard pools may require plumbing adapters which may be purchased at a local hardware or pool store)
- Includes plunger valves and inlet & outlet strainer assemblies
- Installation couldn’t be easier-simply connect the hoses and plug your filter pump into a 110 to 120 volt outlet.
- Double insulated for safety and long life
- Air release valve featured on this pool pump eliminates air trapped inside the filter chamber.
- Sediment flush valve at the bottom of the filter chamber for easier maintenance
- Uses type "B" Intex filters (product #59905E - one included!)
- Conforms to safety certifications and listings by UL and CSA and is rated 120 volt AC.
- Weight: 25.3 lbs (11.5 kg)
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 13.8 x 18.5 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number: 56633E
- Product Condition: Brand New!
Pros: When it worked it was AWESOME!!!
Cons: It NEVER WORKED!!! This summer stunk because of this filter. It would work for 40 minutes and stop. Clean it. 40 minutes and stop. Problem was I HATE every 40 minute visit. Did this for two weeks and I quit. Waste of money. Went back to my old small pump. Ran twice as long but worked.
Other Thoughts: Buy it. Have fun. It certainly sucks.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo
“It NEVER WORKED!!! This summer stunk because of this filter. It would work for 40 minutes and stop. Clean it. ...”— gphebus 10/16/2012