Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Keep your pool water clean for continuous summer fun! Efficient filtration is essential for a quality swim experience. Who wants to swim in a dirty pool? Intex’s 1500 GPH pump (56635E / 635T) is easy to install, just hook-up hoses and plug in!
- Filters 1500 gallons (5678 L) of water per hour
- Recommended for Intex 18' Easy Set™ pools, Frame Set™ pools, Ellipse Oval pools, Rectangular Frame pools and similar sized pools from other manufacturers, or as an upgrade system to your smaller diameter above ground pool
- Hoses required for hook-up between your pool and the pump are included
- Hosing is 1.5" ID (inside diameter). For pools with a 1.25" or other size original hose connection, an adapter will be required (sold separately) for a proper fit with your new 1500 GPH pump.
- Installation is very quick & easy - just hook-up the hoses and plug the pump into any 110-120 volt outlet
- Double insulated for safety and long life
- Features an air release valve for air trapped inside the filter chamber
- The 1500 GPH Pump has a sediment flush valve at the bottom of the filter chamber for easier maintenance
- Uses Intex filter type "A" replacement cartridges - product #59900E (one included!). Replace filter cartridges as often as every two weeks for a sparkling pool.
- Conforms to UL/CSA standards
- Weight: 18.3 lbs (8.3kg)
- Manufacturer Part Number: 56635E / 635T
- Product Condition: New
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo