INTEX Supreme Air-Flow Twin Airbed with Built-In Fast Fill Electric Pump
Whether looking for an affordable sleeping solution for overnight guests, or a comfortable alternative to your traditional bed, the Intex Supreme Air-Flow design ensures a sound and supportive night's sleep.
This revolutionary airbed is the closest you'll get to a traditional bed. A unique design provides the ultimate in comfort for luxurious sleep, as the top and the sides are constructed with a special network of inter-connected air cells. The durable dual chamber construction features I-beams in bottom chamber, and coil beams in upper chamber, surrounded on top and sides with inter-connected air cells that ensure gradual, smooth airflow across the entire surface. The cells of the Intex Supreme Air-Flow Airbed enable air to flow with ease across the sleeping surface for unbelievable comfort and stability.
INTEX Supreme Air-Flow Twin Airbed
- Designed to provide the highest quality of support and comfort
- Super soft fabric surface is composed of Veletaire flocking providing extreme softness
- Rivals the comfort of a traditional mattress!
- Flocked top surface helps keep sheets from slipping and getting tangled throughout the night
- Built-in Fast-Fill pump is powerful and efficient - bed inflates and deflates without hassle or confusion
- Inflates in 2.5 minutes!
- Inflate all chambers to your desired firmness with the touch of a switch
- Inner air cell system creates a luxurious and long-lasting surface that provides a premium night of rest
- The Supreme Air Flow is comfortable, and easy in and out of the bed's 20" height
- Quality tested 26.4 gauge soft Velvetaire top and sides are both comfortable and durable
- Quality tested 15 gauge vinyl bottom is built to last
- Includes hand carrying bag
- For storage, simply deflate and fold tightly to return to efficient shelf box
- Inflated Dimensions: 39" x 20" x 75" (W x H x D)
- Weight: 23 lbs
- Manufacturer Part #: 66963E
- Warranty: 30 Day Intex Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects
This review is from: INTEX Twin Supreme Air Flow Bed Raised Airbed Mattress & Pump
Pros: first ever inflatable mattress. I got it for my college apartment because I wasn't satisfied with the futon I used last year. I got this baby for 70$ + free shipping. Fits all my standard sheets, inflates quickly and holds pressure very good, easily adjustable. Feels like a real bed. I highly reccomend it to any college student who doesn't have the means or the money for a real bed. Highly maneuverable, too. Just pick the sucker up and move it around wherever you want. Very satisfied.
Cons: none so far
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo