Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
This Rockwell RK3734K compact jigsaw combines power with a compact design and very easy to use. The Rockwell RK3734K features 20% more compact than similar jigsaw, 6" low profile design cuts in tight places, tool free blade change system, 3 position orbital cutting action and a variable speed for controlled cutting of various materials. with Rockwell RK3734K you will reach places you never could before.
- 20% more compact than similar jigsaws
- 6" low profile design cuts in tight places
- 3-position orbital cutting action
- Tool-free blade change system
- Variable speed for controlled cutting of various materials
- Aluminum gear housing and base for extra durability
- Has 3 settings for orbital cutting action
- You can set it to be aggressive for fast/rough cuts, or use one of the other two settings for finer cuts
- Easy to control
- Uses t-shank blades only
- Has a low center of gravity
- Voltage: 120V- 60Hz
- Amp: 5 Amps
- No-load Speed: 800-2,800spm
- Stroke Length: 1"
- Bevel Capacity: 0-45 Left and Right
- Cutting Capacity:
- Wood: 3.5"
- Aluminum: 3/4"
- Steel: 3/8"
- Stands 6" high
- (3) Cutting Blades
- (1) Hex Key
- (1) Dust tube
- (1) Splintering Protector
- (1) Plastic Foot Plate Protector
- (1) Carrying Case
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Cord Length: 10 Ft
- Product Condition: Brand New
Great jig saw from Rockwell
This review is from: ROCKWELL Contour RK3734K Corded Electric Compact 5 Amp Jigsaw & Jigsaw Kit
Pros: Very easy to cut 3/4 plywood with this tool and the blades don't need tightened with the special long screwdriver Bosch used to need. Blades just insert and twist back lockdown mechanism secures them,no tools,very easy.
Cons: Not sure of any cons as of yet. I guess it would take hours to cut the lawn with it otherwise its great.
Other Thoughts: I previously had a Porter Cable that was way louder and seemed less powerful and it was a very good jigsaw. If you're a tool guy get one
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo