If you have a small stove, have a problem fitting large salmon or succulent beef tenderloin into a sauté pan this oval saute pan is perfect for you. The Anolon 5 qt covered oval saute is designed by Rachael Ray to meet your needs. The unique oval shape is made for more stove capacity. The Anolon oval saute pan is made from heavy gauge hard anodized aluminum, has a SureGrip handles on the pan and on the break resistant glass lid. The oval saute pan is oven safe to 400 F (204 C) and comes with Rachael Ray recipe.
Rachael Ray Anolon Advanced 81965 5 Qt. Covered Oval Saute
- 5 Qt/4.7 Litre
- Unique oval shape for more stove capacity
- Sophisticated, professional look
- Perfect for searing multiple salmon fillets or braising numerous sirloin steaks!
- Restaurant Tested - Restaurant tested by professional chefs, DuPont Autograph 2 surpasses nonstick formulas by delivering enduring nonstick performance with superior durability that stands up to the rigors of professional kitchen use.
- Heavy gauge hard anodized aluminum - Precise, exceptional gourmet cooking performance fast even heating.
- SureGrip handles a combination of 18/10 stainless steel and silicon rubber - Innovative, durable ergonomic handles provide a soft, cool, confident grip.
- Oven safe to 400 F (204 C)
- Glass lid with SureGrip handle - Break resistant, domed shaped glass lid allows constant monitoring without loosing heat, flavors or nutrients.
- Easy to clean
- Designed by Rachael Ray!
- Rachael Ray recipe packed inside!
- This cookware suitable for:
- Solid plate
- Radiant ring
- Dimension: 13.5" x 9" (22.5cm x 34 cm)
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo