These VM Audio Over-Ear DJ Headphones offer deep, powerful bass output with diamond bright acoustic sound. Their natural noise reduction acoustic design offers incredibly crisp audio, and these VM Audio over-ear DJ headphones comes with a 40mm dynamic full-range transducer and acoustic suspension bass performance for realistic bass reproduction.
Their alloy steel frame construction makes these VM Audio over-ear DJ headphones extra durable, and their light and durable ABS frame and ergonomic headband length adjustment to make these VM Audio over-ear DJ headphones customizable. These VM Audio over-ear headphones have an impedance of 32 Ohm, a sensitivity of 105dB and is compatible with smart phones, tablets, notebooks and devices with a 3.5mm port.
- VM Audio SRHP5-YW On Ear Headphones
- Deep Powerful Bass Output
- Diamond Bright Acoustic Sound
- Natural Noise Reduction Acoustic Design
- 40mm Dynamic Full Range Transducer
- Acoustic Suspension Bass Performance
- Open Back Stereo Headphones
- Alloy Steel Frame Construction
- Comfortpedic FeelGood Cushion Ear Pad
- Circumaural Leatherette Foam Padded Ear Pads
- Ergonomic Headband Length Adjustment
- Impact Resistant ABS Frame Headband
- Full ABS Acoustic Transducer Enclosure
- Acoustic Transparent Transducer Cover Cloth
- Multi Stranded Copper Wiring
- 3.5mm Silver Plated Plug
- Compatible with Smartphones, Tablets, Notebooks and Devices with 3.5mm Ports
- Sensitivity: 105 dB
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Cord Length: 1.5m
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
Showing 1 of 1 reviews - Clear Filters
Worked once, and never again
This review is from: VM Audio Shaker SRHP5 Stereo Over-Ear DJ Headphones (Gray)
Pros: Impressively loud, if you like that, though no volume control. Nice bass response. OK comfortable...sits on ear, not around ear. I expect padding to last 6~12 months. Nice 'shoestring' cable from a single earcup.
Cons: Broke after just one use! The left channel cut out, and wouldn't make any sound. Didn't carry it around or abuse it...it just sat next to my computer.
Other Thoughts: I took it apart to determine what happened. Boy, this was made CHEAP! When I opened up the earcup, I found a couple wires taped together for mysterious reasons. It wasn't even electrical tape; it was masking tape.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo