Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Features of Maxpedition 0408 FatBoy S-Type Versipack Pack
• Main: 8" x 6.5" x 3"
• Frontal: 7" x 5" x 1.5"
• Rear: 8" x 7.5"
• SideA: 6" x 3" x 1.5"
• SideB: 5" x 1.5" x 1"
• Shoulder : Integral 2" strap (min 40" diameter / max 60" diameter) with non-slip shoulder pad.
• Empty Weight: 17.6 oz.
• Attach: Integral Quick Release Belt Snap
• Optional Accessories (Sold Seperately): Grimloc Carabiner and Hook & Loop Modular Accessories (#3501 UNIVERSAL CCW HOLSTER, #3502 TRIPLE MAG HOLDER, #3503 DUAL MAG RETENTION INSERT)
• Color Options: Black / Green / Khaki / Digital Foliage Camo
• Also #0403 Fatboy Versipack (Right side carry)
The Maxpedition Fatboy S-Type Versipack (#0408) was originally designed for Search and Rescue work, the S-type allows for the additional attachment of the CP-L Radio Holster (#0102) or any other Maxpedition accessory pocket in place of the cellphone pocket on the standard Fatboy. In addition, the Fatboy S-Type rides on the left side of the body filling the need for a 'lefty' Fatboy and a grab-and-go gear bag that does not hinder the quick drawing of a sidearm on the right hip. It also has a 2" wide Velcro loop patch on the front lid for attachment of ID patches. Each S-Type Fatboy comes with a tactile non-slip shoulder pad providing great comfort during extended use.
The Fatboy's rear slip compartment is now equipped with large loop Velcro patches to accommodate Maxpedition Hook & Loop Modular Accessories (e.g. #3501 Universal Modular Holster, sold separately). This allows the user to position their concealed carry firearm for a quick strong side draw or weak side cross draw.
The following are the major differences between the S-type and the standard Fatboy:
(1) The footprint of the S-type is in the MIRROR IMAGE of the footprint of the standard Fatboy. (2) The S-type has an additional anchor attachment point where the cellphone pocket is on the standard Fatboy.
(3) The S-type provides more modular capacity than the standard Fatboy with three anchor attachment points.
Materials of Maxpedition 0408 FatBoy S-Type Versipack Pack
• 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
• Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
• high strength zippers and zipper tracks
• UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
• Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
• High tensile strength nylon webbing
• High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
• #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
• Internal seams taped and finished
• Paracord zipper pulls
• Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Cleaning Instructions for Maxpedition 0408 FatBoy S-Type Versipack Pack
• Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
• To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
• Do not machine wash.
• Do not use detergent or bleach.
Maxpedition FatBoy S-Type Versipack Pack 0408 is available with the following options:
• Maxpedition 0408B: Maxpedition FatBoy S-Type Versipack Pack - Black 0408B
• Maxpedition 0408 FatBoy S-Type Versipack
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo