Travel Sentry (TM) Certified TSA Friendly Locks. 2 locks per order!
- Each lock features the Travel Sentry logo, which alerts TSA personnel that they may open this lock without destroying it
- Each TSA screening location has a secured set of passkeys with special codes to open locks, and will relock them after inspection
- The Travel Sentry logo on the locks help the TSA to efficiently screen bags and prevent damage to checked baggage
- Resettable combination
- The lock can be opened at checked baggage screening stations operated by TSA at more than 400 commercial airports across the country
- If a checked bag with this TSA lock needs to be opened and inspected, the screener will use a combination of codes and secured tools to unlock the lock. Following the inspection, the screener will re-lock the bag and send it on its way
- The system will ensure that passengers using the locks will not have to worry about a lock being broken or a locked bag being damaged if it is selected for hand inspection. It will also mean more peace of mind for passengers worriedabout reports of increased pilferage from unlocked bags
- The T.S.A. mandated screening of all checked bags startinglast Dec. 31. Since then, most of the estimated 1.5 millionbags checked daily in domestic airports have been inspectedby bomb-detecting machinery - but about 10 percent ofchecked bags are opened and inspected by hand
- The T.S.A. mandated screening of all checked bags starting December 2002. Since then, most of the estimated 1.5 millionbags checked daily in domestic airports have been inspectedby bomb-detecting machinery - but about 10 percent ofchecked bags are opened and inspected by hand
- 3 dial combination
- Travel Sentry Certiified
- Accepted and recognized by the TSA
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.Click here for more details.