Roller Dog RDB12SS 12-Hot Dog 5-Roller Commercial Grill Cooker Machine
Grill your own stadium style hot dogs and sausages with a commercial quality Roller Dog hot dog roller. Make plump, juicy hot dogs easily and without the mess in your own home or business. The stainless steel non-stick rollers rotate a full 360 degrees making sure all hot dogs are cooked evenly and to perfection. The Roller Dog's extra-slow roller design keeps hot dogs fresh and juicy until served. Front and rear heat controls lets you heat hotdogs on some rollers and keep them warm on others. Removable drip tray helps collect grease for easy clean up.
Perfect for a grand holiday cookout and works great for birthday parties. With a Roller Dog you can relax and socialize with your company or watch the game instead of having to constantly turn hot dogs on the barbeque. It’s also ideal for commercial uses such as concession stands, gas stations, mini-marts, and street vendors.
• Commercial Quality Stainless Steel Construction
• Non-stick rollers rotate 360 degrees for even cooking
• Indicator light to let you know when the rollers are heating up
• Dual temperature controls: Cook hot dogs on the front rollers at a higher temperature while keeping hotdogs warm on the rear rollers
• Uses any size hot dogs from franks all the way to stadium dogs
• Cooks a variety of foods including franks, sausages, hot links, and even breakfast sausages
• Removable and easy to clean stainless steel drip tray
• Rubber skid-proof feet for tabletop use
• Built-in fuse for safety
• Maximum Capacity: 12 (4 Rows of 3)
• Grill Dimension: 10" L x 23" W x 8" H
• Tray Dimension: 17-3/4" L x 7" W
• Power: 750 Watts
• Voltage: 110V/60Hz
What's In The Box?
• Roller Dog Hot Dog Roller - RDB12SS
• Stainless Steel Drip Tray
• Owner's Manual
This review is from: Roller Dog RDB12SS 12-Hot Dog 5-Roller Commercial Grill Cooker Machine
Pros: I have a professional 50+ dog roller that I use for Halloween, and this works just like the pro. Very happy with the quality and the results.
Cons: I would have given this a 5 star rating, except that it rattled when I got it and I discovered that a nut had come of (the inside) of one of the rollers wires. I put it back on and checked the rest of the nuts put it back together and it works great.
Other Thoughts: Simple insides for repairs.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo