• Durable DuroStar 7.0 HP, air cooled with low oil shutoff
• Heavy duty steel frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth and quiet operation
• Wheel kit w/ front handle for easy transporting
• Full power panel with engine shutoff switch, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets
• (2) Fully protected 120V outlets & (1) 120V/240V twist-lock outlet.
• 8 Hour run time
• All steel 4 gal. fuel tank with easy-read gauge
• Low oil shut-off protects engine
• Super quiet muffler reduces engine noise
• Idle control holds RPM at a constant level even under heavy loads for fuel savings and noise reduction
• Max AC Output: 4400 watts
• Rated AC Output: 3500 watts
• Current (120V/240VAC & 12VDC)
• (2) 120v 20A 3-prong outlets
• (Standard Household plug)
• 120v/240v 30A twist lock
• (NEMA L14-30 3 Pole 4 Wire)
• Low oil shutoff
• EPA & CARB approved engines.
• Super quiet exhaust w/ built-in spark arrestor
• EZ-Pull Recoil start
• 7.0 HP air cooled engine
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 4 gal
• Decibel: 69 dBA
• Run-Time [ @ 50% Max Output ]: 8.0 hrs.
• New improved all-terrain never flat tires
• Flip-Up stow away Handles.
• Spark plug wrench
Pros: Wheel Kit, power options and price
Cons: Don't know yet. Waiting for the lights to go out
Did you find this review helpful?
Pros: Honda-like OHV engine, same design I've seen on power washers, etc...
Cons: Does not make breakfast or clean my boots
Other Thoughts: This thing will run an small room air conditioner if required. I plan to use it in case power goes out in the winter to run special needs equipment for our child. Also will be the perfect weekend warrior for my property down south. Will run a space heater no problem, plus ample lighting, entertainment, cooking, etc... Very happy with this genny.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Other Thoughts: I received this model generator as a Christmas gift. It was easy to assemble. It is quieter than other budget generators I've used.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
solid, easy start and quiet
Pros: steel gas tank!
Cons: Not much to complain about.. The oil filler is awkward to get to but a 2 piece angled funnel is included. It's a little flimsy but you'll be glad it's included. Obviously Durostar listened to oil filling complaints!
Other Thoughts: the only downside to a steel tank is potential for condensation but if you keep stabil in the gas and store out of the cold it should last a LONG time.
9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo