Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
• Unique pyramid design.
• 50" Ceramic glass flame tube
• 34,000 BTUs variable control
• Up to 15 ft of heating diameter
• Stainless steel and aluminum construction
• Electronic striker switch ignition
• Anti-tilt safety switch
• CSA Approved
• Easy for anyone to assemble
• Uses a 20 lb propane tank (not included) for 8-10 hrs. on high
• Overall Heights: 84"
• Reflector: 18" x 18" x 2"
• Base DIA: 19" x 19" x 36"
• Height: 86"
• Main Pole Dia.: 52"
• Glass Tube Dia.: 4" x 50"
• Flame Screen: 6" x 10" x 44"
• Fuel Source: LP
• Flux: 590g/hr.
• BTU's: 34,000
• Ceiling Clearance: 24" - 36"
• Heating Range Diameter: 15 feet
• Safety Anti-Tilt gas shut-off Switch
What's in the Box
• Stainless Steel Patio Heater - GRP4000SS
• Owner's Manual
• Propane Tank Sold Separately
Would not recommend
This review is from: Garden Radiance GRP4000SS Stainless Steel Pyramid Outdoor Patio Heater
Pros: Nice flame and ambiance
Cons: The flame and heat that it puts out is very nice but the thing is shields around the glass tube that prevent fingers, etc from getting to close are all rusting and the pieces that hold them in are all rusting as well. I would not expect this from a Stainless Steel piece. I would recommend spending more money on the Napoleon's that look identical that do not do this. I have one of those and it hasn't rusted. I guess you get what you pay for.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo