USB 3.0 to SATA II and IDE Hard Drive Device Adapter with AC Power Adapter For Universal 2.5/3.5 Inch Hard Drives
The USB 3.0 to SATA II and IDE Hard Drive adapter provides the flexibility of connecting 2.5"/3.5" SATA and IDE hard drives to your computer via USB 3.0 connection. The data transfer speed is up to 5 Gbps, 10 times faster than standard USB 2.0. It is compliant with USB 3.0 Specification, downward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 Specification.
* Support USB 3.0 to SATA II, IDE, and ODD interface.
* Easy to install.
* Hot Swappable, Plug and Play.
* Support data transfer rate up to 5Gbps.
* LED lights indicating power and HDD status.
* Compliant with USB 3.0 Specification, downward compatible with USB2.0, 1.1 Specification.
* Support data transfer rate: Super-speed(5Gbps)/High-speed(480Mbps)/Full-speed(12Mbps)/Low-speed(1.5Mbps).
* Compliant with Serial ATA 2.6.
* Support SATA 1.5Gbps/3Gbps/6Gbps speed negotiation.
* Support 2.5" / 3.5" SATA HDD or Device, ODD.
* Support USB Mass Storage Class Bulk-Only Transport specification.
* Power Supply: Input: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz ; Output: DC 12V 2A.
* Microsoft® Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7™ , Mac OS 9.2 or higher
* USB 3.0 to SATA II and IDE Hard Drive Adapter + Wall charger + SATA Cable.
No IDE reading???
This review is from: EZOWare USB 3.0 to SATA II and IDE Hard Drive Device Adapter with AC Power Adapter For Universal 2.5/3.5 Inch Hard Drives
Pros: Looks good and sata's fast comes right up on screen!!
Cons: No IDE drives will load on this 3.0 device windows pro 8 does not see them???
Other Thoughts: Expencive paperwait!!
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo