EZOWare USB 2.0 to 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter for Ultrabooks, Netbook, MacBook Air and more
This USB 2.0 Gigabit Ethernet converter is a cost effective solution that converts a USB port into a 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet port, and upgrades your notebook or desktop computer to full gigabit speeds. It is also compatible with thin laptops without RJ45 port such as MacBook Air, Ultrabooks, and Netbooks.
* Easily upgrade your notebook or desktop computer to full gigabit speeds.
* Provides networking speeds of up to 1000 Mbps.
* Enables low cost and affordable Gigabit Ethernet network connection to desktop, notebook PC, and embedded system using popular USB ports.
* Compatible with thin laptops without RJ45 port such as MacBook Air, Ultrabooks, and Netbooks.
* USB-Powered, no additional power adapters required.
* Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-sensible capability.
* Supports Auto MDIX (straight and cross network cable auto-detection).
* USB specification 1.1 and 2.0 compliant.
* Supports USB full and high speed modes with bus powered capability.
* IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab (10Base-T, 100 Base-TX, and 1000 Base-T) compatible.
* Supports both full-duplex and half-duplex operation in Fast Ethernet.
* Supports suspend mode.
* Plug and play Installation.
* Microsoft® Windows XP/Vista/Win7,Linux,Mac OS
* USB 2.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Converter + Driver CD
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo