EZOWare USB 2.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter - White
This USB 2.0 Gigabit Ethernet adapter is a cost effective solution that converts a USB port into a 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet port. It enables low cost and affordable Gigabit Ethernet network connection to desktop, laptop, PC, and embedded system using popular USB ports.You can just use your existing USB ports and you can upgrade your network connection speed.
* Compatible with thin laptops without RJ45 port such as MacBook Air, Ultrabooks, and Netbooks.
* No need to purchase an expensive Gigabit network interface card and to spare a PCI or CardBus slot.
* Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-sensing capability.
* Supports Auto MDIX (straight and cross network cable auto-detection).
* USB specification 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 compliant.
* Supports USB full and high speed modes with bus power capability.
* IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab (10Base-T, 100Base-TX, and 1000Base-T) compatible.
* Supports both full-duplex and half-duplex operation in Fast Ethernet.
* Network Standards: IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab.
* Data Bus: USB.
* LED Indicators :Link, 1000Mbps.
* Power: Integrates on-chip 3.3V to 2.5V voltage regulator and requires only single * Power supply: 3.3V.
* Network Interface: Female RJ45 jack supporting Auto MDIX.
* Full Duplex:10BaseT, 100BaseTx, 1000BaseT.
* Half Duplex:10BaseT, 100BaseTx.
* RAM: Embedded 20KB SRAM for RX packet buffering and 20KB SRAM for TX packet buffering.
* Pentium III 800MHz or faster PC with USB port.
* 256 MB RAM or more.
* Windows® 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista
* Linux 2.4 Kernal or Higher
* MAC OS 10.3 or Higher
* 1 x USB2.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter.
* 1 x Quick Installation Guide.
* 1 x Driver CD.
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo