* Embedded Linux operating system for superior reliability
* Record video from up to 8 megapixel IP cameras simultaneously
* Support dual SATA 3.0TB 3.5” HDD
* Support RAID-0 and RAID-1
* Remote recording, playback and search of video recordings
* One-touch backup to USB storage device
* Full PTZ control
* Integration with ComproView Enterprise edition
* Intelligent iWizard for easy and effortless setup
Compro IP Recorder
Pros: I like the design and specifications. Overall it seems like a good product (if you have Compro cameras) I could not configure it for other IP camera brands, and had to return it for refund--too bad, I really wanted it to work with my network and cameras.
Cons: I could not reconfigure it to address other cameras than Compro devices. I suspect an internal firewall prevented reconfiguration. I had no way to get inside of the Linux program to make changes--I suspect there is a way but the documentation does not address that issue or method. It is too bad because I liked the unit.
Other Thoughts: One needs better documentation to address reconfiguration issues.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo