* 1/3" CMOS Megapixel sensor
* Day and night functionality with mechanical IR cut filter switching
* Built-in IR lamp with light sensor
* Supports real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG compression (Triple Codec)
* Supports dual streams simultaneously
* Support 10x digital zoom
* Video resolution is up to 1280 x 1024 pixels
* Image frame rate is up to 30 frames under 640x480 or 15 frames under 1280 x 1024
* Smart motion detection
* Two way audio with built-in MIC and speaker
* Support UPnP (universal plug and play)
* Support 10/100 802.3/Ethernet
* With WL150 wireless adaptor, 802.11b/g/n WLAN
* Digital I/O for External Sensor and Alarm (2 In/1 Out)
* Support real-time MJPEG video mode mobile connection in iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile and PDAs. And support 3GPP mobile phone monitoring.
* Bundle with powerful 32-channel IP video management software --- ComproView
* Support Active Bandwidth Management to get better video quality
* Network Bandwidth Detection to help users better define appropriate video bit-rate for applications.
* Hotmail and Gmail SSL webmail notification support
* Support event based video recording to local (MicroSD/SDHC)
* Support live video watch in FireFox, Safari, Google Chrome web browsers. (with VLC Plug-in installed)
* Camera profile import and export, it’s easy to install multiple cameras
Promising Megapixel IP cam, but fall very short
This review is from: Compro IP70 Megapixel/HD Wireless Network Camera, WL150 wireless dongle up to 150Mbps, Max 1280x1024 resolution, H.264, Day/Night, support iPhone and Android Apps. 2 way audio, 2-in 1-out I/O
Pros: Good Hi-rise video on local network
Cons: everything else, Wireless connection, software setup, Sdhc recorder, etc
Other Thoughts: What to upgrade from a commom IP Cmos Cam (Foscam PTZ and Trendnet IP121W) to higher Megapixel IP Cam, but very disappoint from the setup itself to performance after setup. Didn't get this here, but from Gridconnect, best price for Compro IP Cam. Foscam and Trendnet IP Cam software was easy and it works. Compro software have easy directions, but software was buggy and freeze up alot even after firmware update v2.03 and newest iwizard 2.01 software setup. Cam couldn't detect Sdhc card from different size and brand (Sandisk and Kingston). Wireless N adapter have weak signal and drop alot compare to Wireless G from both Foscam and Trendnet (I have a DLink DIR655 router). I really want this to work because the video quality was better then the other two I have. On paper it have great specs: built-in sdhc recording, built in speaker and mic, better wireless N connection then G. Android and iphone app support. All great specs from a cheap megapixel cam, beside PTZ function. Returning it afte
4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you?
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo