Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
To transform your Car, Truck or SUV into mobile offices couldn't be any easier!
Mobotron MS-323PB Under-Seat Bolt-on Mounting System is the best solution for all road warriors!
Our device mounting system can make your every second counts!
(1) No-Drilling mounting system - Use our provided bracket and secure it on the under-seat bolt, easy and cause no holes and no damage to your vehicle!
(2) Adjustable gooseneck - Rubber tube with solid aluminum bar inside! The flexible and sturdy tube can allow you to turn your device into any angle/position you want.
(3) Extendable deck - With six sliding brackets and rubber stoppers, this deck can fit most of small devices (iPad, iPad2, The New iPad, UMPC, Tablets, Netbooks) in the market.
(4) Extendable Stabilizers - This item comes with 2 pcs of extendable stabilizers, provide extra support to the tray. Can be used with or without the mounting system
(5) Easy installation: The Bolt-on system is easy to install! On average, it takes only 5-10 minutes to set up!
**Please Check if your car have a seat-bolt, which is requierd to install this Mount**
Pros: It holds an Acer A500 tablet.
Cons: It wiggles and bounces with every bump. It doesn't matter where you mount the stabilizer legs. Thin flimsy piece of stamped metal to bolt to the seat with no reinforcement.
Other Thoughts: I kind of suspected it, but but I thought I'd give it a try. Figure if you put a 2 pound tablet at the end of an 18" long flex shaft thats going to be a 3ft/lb of force bouncing around. I suppose if I had put one stabilizer arm on my glove box and the other on my shifter it might have been more stable. (eliminating the use of either) Also, where the stabilizer appears to reach the floor behind the mount in the photo... how's that possible? They're only about 14inches long! Back to the drawing board. I guess I have to use a solid mount bar.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Pros: Very easy to install. Work very well. Everybody whose saw it, impress by it.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo
“It wiggles and bounces with every bump. It doesn't matter where you mount the stabilizer legs. Thin flimsy piece of stamped ...”— dannlh 6/25/2012
“Very easy to install. Work very well. Everybody whose saw it, impress by it.”— 3/29/2012