Performance has gone ballistic with the latest Mini Titan E325 V2. Tons of very impressive features have been injected to create the ultimate 3D machine in its category: lightweight Carbon / Aluminum main frame, full metal rotor head, lightweight 3D paddles, carbon fin, reinforced main shaft and a totally-redesigned fiberglass canopy. And there is more!
The V2 also comes equipped with radically longer rotor grips & rigid hub for generating additional lift and awesome responsiveness, even when flown under standard-size blades.
To top it off, roll rate is exponentially faster than any other 450-size helis thanks to a lower blade-to-ground height, a high-positioned battery tray & motor mount design keeping CG much closer to the main rotor disc. "Pendulum" effect is reduced to a minimum making the V2 is much more stable platform. The longer grips & hub generates more left and brings extremely crisp & accurate pitch response.
With the Mini Titan E325 V2 machine, 3D pilots can finally get their hands on a totally aggressive performer: best power-to-weight & the widest adjustable mixing ratio among any 450-class helis. Get ready for a shock!
· 2-piece Reinforced Carbon Main Frame (1.5mm)
· Super Rigid Carbon Frame & CNC Machined Aluminum Construction
· Slim & Aerodynamic Pre-Painted Fiberglass Canopy
· One-piece Machined Aluminum Mast Block/Servo Mount
· Adjustable Bell-Hiller Mixing Ratio
· Equipped With Lightweight Paddles for 3D (4.4gr)
· Integrated One-piece High-positioned Battery & ESC Tray,
· Metal & Carbon Light Tail Case/ Metal Grips
· One-piece Low Gravity Molded Skid With Integrated Antenna Holder
· Canopy with Integrated Heat Sink For Efficient Thermal Dissipation
· Exclusive Receiver Tray
· 4712-K10 includes Main Blades - _Motor and ESC not included _
· Full Length of Fuselage (mm / in.): 640mm (25.19")
· Full Width of Fuselage (mm / in.): 230mm (8.79")
· Total Height (mm / in.): 209mm (8.2")
· Main Rotor Dia (mm / in.): 745mm (28.46")
· Tail Rotor Dia (mm / in.): 156mm (6.14")
· Gear Ratio: 1:11.5:4.4
· Full Equipped Weight (g/ lbs.): approx. 800g (28.35oz)
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo