- Size: 10" (25 cm)
- Impedance: Dual 2 Ohm
- Peak Power Handling: 800 watts
- Peak RMS Handling: 400 watts
- Sensitivity: 85.3 dB 1w/1m
- Mounting Depth: 5-1/2" (14 cm)
- Mounting Diameter: 9-5/16" (23.7 cm)
- Min Sealed Box Volume: 0.8 cubic feet(22.7 liters)
- Max Sealed Box Volume: 3 cubic feet(85 liters)
- Min Vented Box Volume: 1.25 cubic feet(35.4 liters)
- Max Venetd Box Volume: 1.75 cubic feet(49.6 liters)
- We are an Authorized Kicker Dealer.
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- All Manufacturer Warranties are handled through HiFiSoundConnection (1-877-275-4434)
KICKER?s distinctive subwoofers are indentified by rich, deep bass, indestructibility and quality sound. That legendary engineering integrates with patented KICKER Solo-Baric square-subwoofer technology to craft the Solo-Baric L3 Subwoofer
series.? The Solo-Baric L3 Subwoofer provides all that is expected from a KICKER subwoofer, plus the extra bass and decibels supplied by Solo-Baric?s innovative square cone.
The Solo-Baric L3 was designed with many of the superior features used by all KICKER subwoofers, but in a square design, KICKER President Steve Irby stated.
?For a little more money, you can get more volume, more cone area and more air displacement,? Irby said.
Utilizing KICKER?s most advanced cone design, the Solo-Baric L3?s SoloKon? technology ensures strength for reliable performance and accurate response.? Its injection-molded, ultra-rigid design with vented, 360-degree back-bracing pushes mass quantities of air for louder bass. The patented corner-ribbed, double-stitched Santoprene? surround assists in holding a heavy-duty motor structure in place, providing durability at a high excursion without compromising sound quality.
The subwoofer?s long-lasting Spiralead? tinsel leads and high-temp dual voice coils wrapped around a heat-dispersing, solid pole piece bond to handle the extreme power and temperatures transferred through the motor structure and cone.? A progressive-roll, vented polycotton spider guarantees supreme linearity at the highest volumes.
A strong, stamped-steel basket protects the massive internal motion.? Available in 10-, 12- and 15-inch models, Solo-Baric L3 Subwoofers come in 2-Ohm or 4-Ohm DVC models and deliver force from sealed- or vented-box applications.