- Kicker CVT10 10" Subwoofer Single 2 Ohm 400 Watts (10CVT10-2)
- Power Handling:
- Peak Power: 800 Watts
- RMS Power: 400 Watts
- Impedance: Single 2 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 25-350 Hz
- Mounting Depth: 4-1/4"
- Mounting Cutout: 9-3/16"
- Recommend Sealed Box Volume: 0.80 - 3.00 Cubic Feet
- Recommend Vented Box Volume: 1.25 - 1.75 Cubic Feet
- This item is Brand New
- Shallow-mount, true high-performance woofer
- Delivers extreme bass with minimum depth
- Dark gray modified-spoke cone with bracing for clear bass response
- Ventless solid-pole design for direct mount to enclosure rear wall
- Steel clearance adapter plate replaces part of enclosure wall depth to further lessen depth
- High-temp coil wire
- Slender, strong steel basket with coil-cooling perimeter venting
- Durable Spiralead tinsel leads
- Tough double-stitched surround
- Special spring-loaded binding posts for minimizing depth
- We are an Authorized Kicker Dealer.
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- All Manufacturer Warranties are handled through HiFiSoundConnection (1-877-275-4434)
No one ever said fitting in is easy..... Well unless you are of course the Kicker CVT subwoofer. That's exactly what the mad geniuses at Kicker had in mind! The Kicker CVT10-2 was designed specifically for applications in which mounting depth or extreme space constraints pop up. The solution? A woofer with a mounting depth of 4-1/4" and works in a sealed box as small as 0.4 cubic feet! We know what your thinking..... Sure the woofer fits in a small space but how does it sound? Kicker had to walk the fine line of developing a woofer that will work in almost any application while keeping their long cherished sound quality and performance. What you end up with a is sound that is tight and accurate that delivers plenty of bass for just about any listener. The woofer can handle a TRUE 400 watts RMS, and 800 watts Peak so you can toss some pretty serious power to it.
This model CVT10-2 is a Single 2 Ohm subwoofer which we recommend running a Kicker Class D amplifier @ 2 Ohm such as the Kicker ZX400.1. If running (2) of these subwoofers we recommend the CVT10-4 model as Kicker Class D amplifiers will match better.