The SleepSack™ wearable blanket replaces loose blankets for safer sleep. It's the only product that carries seals from leading SIDS organizations in both the U.S. and Canada.
The SleepSack wearable blanket reduces the risk of rebreathing (the inhalation of carbon dioxide), which has been associated as a possible cause of sudden infant death syndrome. The SleepSack wearable blanket allows your baby to stay safe, warm and cozy all night long.This wonderful fabric has the deluxe hand and feel of the popular Velboa blankets, but has safety in mind. We've lined the cozy Velboa with a light, soft jersey knit. Satin binding in the arms, neck and down the front zipper give it a royal look.
• The wearable blanket that carries seals from leading SIDS organizations in both the U.S. and Canada
• Reduces the risk of rebreathing (the inhalation of carbon dioxide), which has been associated as a possible cause of sudden infant death syndrome.
• Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but can’t be kicked off so baby stays warm all night.
• Inverted zipper makes diaper changes easy, won’t pinch baby’s skin and makes it harder for an older child to unzip.
• Sleeveless design allows for ventilation and reduces the risk of rebreathing into sleeve.
• New embroidered message on chest reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back.
• Slips on easily over a regular sleeper or diaper.
• Machine washable and dryable with like colors.
• Made of 100% flame-resistant polyester fleece.
• iParenting Award winner and HOT Award winner!
• Home Safety Council's Innovation Award for Consumer Safety
• NAPPA Honors Award
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo