AGPtek MT1 2-Way Wrist Watch Walkie Talkie (Pair ) - Black/Orange
The Two Way Radio Walkie Talkie Watch is the newest generation in personal two-way communications. It's a lightweight, compact two-way communication device that can be used to stay connected with family of friends at parks, shopping mails, sporting events, concerts-virtually any indoor or out door activity. We promise 30 days money back & Full 1 Year Warranty!
• Wrist watch style in smart fashion
• Multi-channels (depend on different country)
• Up to 3.0 KM of Range based on terrain or environment of flat, open, and outdoor without any obstacle. 2.0 KM of Range based on terrain or environment of buildings, trees or residential building. 1.0 KM of Range based on terrain or environment of dense forest, mountains, or inside some building.
• Back-lit LCD display: easy to read, even at night
• 500mW TX power output for a stronger and clearer signal
• Auto Channel Scan
• Call alert signal button for urgent calls
• Electronic volume control or headset / ear bud compatible
• 12 hours AM/PM time display
• MIC: Built-in Microphone
• Battery: Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery
• Speaker: Built-in Speaker
• Scan: Press to enter channel scan
• Down: Adjust volume level (default), and makes channel and watch adjustments in menu mode
• Up: Adjust volume level (default), and makes channel and watch adjustments in menu mode
• Power/Menu: Press and hold to turn unit ON/OFF. A quick, single press accesses the menu and watch setting
• PTT/Call: (Multi Function): Press and hold to transmit voice communication. Press twice in a rapid action to transmit call-tone
• Standby: Time 24 Hours
• Talk Time: 5 Hours
• 2 wristwatches
• 2 AC Adaptors
• 2 headsets
• 1 User manual
Size of gift box : 21 x 14.5 x 6.6 cm 2 pcs of a gift box
Sounds great but leaves black residue on arm
This review is from: AGPtek MT1 2-Way Wrist Watch Walkie Talkie (Pair ) - Black/Orange
Pros: At 0.7 miles it transmitted through 5 blocks of houses, a cemetery, and a park crystal clear.
Cons: The biggest con is the fact that after wearing your wrist is completely covered in black. It's almost like rubbing your wrist with a black car tire.
Other Thoughts: It's much bigger than I thought it would be from the picture. Imagine the tags you see on TV when they put a band around a criminals ankle to track them (only it's for your wrist). Just a surprise.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo