Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Brand new LCD Display Remote 2-Dog Training Shock Collars with 100 Levels. It is one of the coolest dog training collars in the market. This set has two receivers so you can remotely control/train two dogs at the same time.
Simply input any level between 1-100 to work out the best shock level for your dogs.
1. Brand new Dog Electric Training Collar with LCD display
2. Patented design.
3. Provides a professional 100 level shock and 100 level Vibration with LCD Remote Electric Training Collar
4. For mild-mannered to stubborn disposition dogs.
5. The strong static impulse can penetrate the hair of the pet and fabric within 6mm thick. It is unnecessary to let the discharging point touch the skin of the pet. Therefore it is safe for the pet.
6. The static impulse can quickly and effectively curb the improper deeds of the pet.
7. With the movement induction power switch in the collar receiver, it will turn on/off automatically to save power.
8. Convenience of easy-to-read LCD screen shows the stimulation level
9. Over 3,000 different identity codes to prevent conflicts with other e-collars.
10. Lightweight and non-obtrusive collar
11. Pager non-electrical stimulation
12. 300 meters away from the control
Matching Receiver and Transmitter:
1. Turn on the transmitter by the switch on right side of it
2. Install the batteries for the receiver. The LED insinde the receiver starts to keep flashing. Press vibration or shock button immediately after batteries are put into the receiver firmly. Then the LED will stop flashing and only light which indicates that the transmitter and the receiver have matched each other successfully.
3. If LED stops flashing on its own without press any button in the transmitter, tanke out the batteries. Wait for at least 10 Seconds and try step 2 again.
4. Put the cover on the receiver firmly
5. Attach the receiver to the collar.
1. Length: 43mm Height: 68mm Width: 38mm
2. Weight 56g (module + battery)
3. Collar length adjustable from 12 inches to 20 inches
4. Power:2* 1.5V AAA battery (included)
5. Water Resistant and shockproof
1. Length: 83mm Height: 25mm Width: 45mm
2. Weight: 40g (with battery)
3. Power: 2 AAA batteries (included)
4. LED signal light and illumination at night
5. The sound function for attracting attention
One Remote controller with LCD
Two shock receivers
Two black collar straps
4 AAA batteries
2 4RL44 Batteries
Metal prongs & shock testers
Gets the job done
This review is from: 2pcs 100LV Remote Control Dog Training Shock & VIBRATE No-Bark Collar with LCD Display for 2 dogs
Pros: Good value for the price. Comes with two collar units which are black, also includes two woven nylon collars for use with the receivers. The transmitter looks like a little walkie talkie. Transmitter will allow you to control different levels of shock, vibrate, there is only one level of sound, and you can also make the receiver units blink. The stock stimulation is quite strong, I was surprised. Certainly couldnt imagine turning it up much past level 2, and there are 100 levels! At level 100 its probably enough to get an elephant's attention.
Cons: Transmitter and receivers feel cheap, which for the $38 I paid I somewhat expected this. The beep sound from the receiver units sounds like it has a rattle in it,, makes me feel like the speaker could go at any time in the receiver. There is also a motion switch in the collar units that turns the collars off when the dog isnt moving, which is nice but when the dogs are moving you can hear a rattle from them that makes it sound like my dogs are sending a text message!
Other Thoughts: All in all, I got pretty much what I had expected. At $38 it was a great price and it certainly works well enough to train your dogs with. I question their durability, and probably wouldnt recommend using them to train dogs that will be anywhere near water.
Did you find this review helpful?
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo