Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
1. Brand new Dog Electric Training Collar
2. Patented design.
3. Provides a professional 100 level shock and 100 level Vibration with LCD Remote Electric Training Collar
4. For mild-mannered to stubborn disposition dogs.
5. The strong static impulse can penetrate the hair of the pet and fabric within 6mm thick. It is unnecessary to let the discharging point touch the skin of the pet. Therefore it is safe for the pet.
6. The static impulse can quickly and effectively curb the improper deeds of the pet.
7. With the movement induction power switch in the collar receiver, it will turn on/off automatically to save power.
8. Convenience of easy-to-read LCD screen shows the stimulation level
9. Over 3,000 different identity codes to prevent conflicts with other e-collars.
10. Lightweight and non-obtrusive collar
11. Pager non-electrical stimulation
12. 300 meters away from the control
1. Length: 43mm Height: 68mm Width: 38mm
2. Weight 56g (module + battery)
3. Collar length adjustable from 12 inches to 20 inches
4. Power:2 1.5V AAA battery (included)
1. Length: 83mm Height: 25mm Width: 45mm
2. Weight: 40g (with battery)
3. Power: 2 4LR44 batteries (included)
4. LED signal light and illumination at night
5. The sound function for attracting attention
1 x remote transmitter
1 x collar
1 x test light
2 x 1.5V AAA battereis as gifts
2 x 4LR44 6v batteries as gifts
$25 Piece of Junk
This review is from: Remote Control Dog Training Shock & Vibration VIBRATE Collar Provides a professional 100 level shock & 100 level Vibration with LCD
Pros: Worked for 1 week. Vibrate and shock worked.
Cons: Broke after taking out the batteries and left dormant for a few months. Put the batteries back in and the collar is out of control. Constant beeping with certain batteries. When it WAS working, the 100 levels weren't distinguishable for the vibration. The light on the remote is weak. There's no control of the loudness of sound alert feature.Cheaply made.
Did you find this review helpful?
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo