No wiring needed, powered by solar energy
LED light can keep glowing for about 8 hours a night after fully charged during the day
Waterproof, suitable for indoor and outdoor use
Great for Christmas, party or other celebration occasions
Larger Solar Panel
Simple to use for no hassle lighting
100 LED at 15cm spacing
Auto Sensor controls lighting and recharging
Light Modes:1) Flashing/Glimmering 2) Steady On
Charging time in sunshine: more than 6 hours
Working temperature -20°C--+60°C
Overall: Approx 17M (55ft)
Panel to 1st bulb approx 200cm
Between bulbs 15cm
Solar Panel 6.5*5CM
Ground Spike 17.5cm
Installation and Application:
1. Assembling: Put the stake onto the tube at the back.
2. Installation: find a place for the lights with clear and full exposure to the sun. Insert the stake into the ground. If the ground is too hard, do not twist or hammer it with force. Failure to follow this may result in product damaged.
3. Expose the solar panel to direct sunshine. Make the solar panel faces right to the noon sun.
4. At the back of the solar light, there is a 3-way-switch; middle position for OFF, left and right position is for blinking or steady-on lighting performance. For initial application, we suggest the solar panel be exposed to the sun (to fully charge the battery) for 1 day or more with manual switch on.
5. Push the switch to ON or FLASH. The string light now is ready to work automatically at dusk.
6. Please uninstall the safety cover of switch before using.
If you solar string light is not turn on automatically at dusk,check the fllowings:
1. Make sure the switch is turned to ON or FLASH.
2. Make sure the battery is fully charged.
3. When using the light string, keep the solar panel away from light source. The string light may turn off when the ambient light is too strong (above 15 lux). In this case cover the solar panel or move it away to a dark place.
4. Having done above, check the solar light itself at night or in a dark place. If the lamp light on but doesn't last long, this suggests insufficient power storage. Turn the switch button to ON, and fully charge the solar light under direct sunlight for at least 6 hours.
1 x Solar Power String Light-100 LED
1 x Ground Spike
This review is from: Solar Power 100 LED Waterproof String Fairy Light for Birthday Wedding & Anniversary Xmas/Chrismas Halloween New Year's Eve - Outdoor
Pros: Soft amber lights burn many hours on a day's charge
Other Thoughts: these are not glaringly bright, but that was not what I wanted. They cast a soft glow and look like stationary fireflies. Nice effect.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo