Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
DSO201is a pocket size digital storage oscilloscope fulfills basic electronic engineering requirements. It is base on ARMCortex™-M3compatible 32 bit platform, equipped with 320*240 color display, SD card capability, USB connection, and chargeable batteries. Weighs only 60g!Portable Digital Oscilloscope DIY Kit provides waveform viewing, pocket size and over 2 hoursbatteryoperation. This DIY kit is aopensource code. The Schematic, PCB layout and program code is free for re-design. It is ideal for production test, research, design and education.
1. Go on-site repair common electronic equipment (air conditioning or industrial frequency power conversion, AC / DC switching power supply or inverter, elevator and building fire-fighting equipment, industrial control circuit)
2. Hardware maintenance or software debugging RS232, RS485, I2C, CAN and other communications interface circuits, LED display and keyboard scan driver circuit, brushless motor drive circuit
3. Audio equipment and circuits, electronic toys and remote control model car repair electronic circuits
4. School after-school teaching practice and student development of electronic small production
5. Need to slow signal changes observed for applications (such as: relay and switch contact bounce, the battery charge and discharge curves, power supply load transient response characteristics of the temperature sensor measurements)
6. Supply the electronic circuit (SCR voltage, power factor compensation, electronic energy saving lamps, dysprosium lamp mercury lamp sodium lamp drive circuit xenon lights). As for other issues such as: CPU clock, RAM access, bus and USB or Ethernet signal measurement, high frequency and the video circuitry and the need to use the FFT signal analysis, and so occasions, the scope is not competent. Particularly worth mentioning is that this pocket-sized internal battery-powered oscilloscope can be used, so the field measurement, the ground is completely suspended, can be completely the same as the meter, which measured what point, do not consider the problem of ground isolation.
Display: 2.8" Color TFT LCD
Display Resolution: 320×240
Display Color: 65K
Analog bandwidth: 0 - 1MHz
Max sample rate: 1Msps 12Bits
Sample memory depth: 4096 Point
Horizontal sensitivity: 1uS/Div~10S/Div (1-2-5 Step)
Horizontal position: adjustable with indicator
Vertical sensitivity: 10mV/Div~10V/Div (with ×1 probe); 0.5V/Div~100V/Div (with ×10 probe)
Vertical position: adjustable with indicator
Input impedance: >500KO
Max input voltage: 80Vpp (by ×1 probe)
Trig modes: Auto, Norma, Single, None and Scan
Functionalities: 1. Automatic measurement: frequency, cycle, duty, Vpp, Vram, Vavg and DC voltage; 2. Precise vertical measurement with markers; 3. Precise horizontal measurement with markers; 4. Rising/falling edge trigger; 5. Trig level adjustable with indicator; 6. Trig sensitivity adjustable with indicator; 7. Hold/run feature
Test signal: Built-in 10Hz~1MHz (1-2-5 Step)
Waveform storage: SD card
PC connection via USB: as SD card reader
Upgrade: by boot loader via USB
Power supply: 3.7V Chargeable Lithium battery / USB
Dimension (w/o probe): 105mm X 53mm X 8mm
Setup your SD card for first time usage:
1. Format SD card with FAT16
2. Download Datafile
3. Decompress it, and copy to the root folder of SD card.
ARM Digital Oscilloscope x 1
3.7v lithium battery with connector x 1
Probe x 1
Mini USB Cable x 1
|Volume Discounts Available|
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo