Turn rain, lake, and river water into drinkable water immediately!
Ideal for: Hiking, Fishing, Hunting, Survival, Military, Foreign Travel, Emergency, etc.
Soldier water filter is the lightest, smallest water filter. It's a good choice for soldiers, hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, climbing, trip/ travel, out-door work, survival, emergency and also refugee and rescuer in earthquake or flood area etc. And it is also an affordable source of drinking water for people who live in the conflict area, riot area, remote village and tribe. Also, it's very easy to operate: just pump the handle to instantly remove dangerous contaminants from drinking water.
Smallest: can be held in glasses box.
Lightest: less than 90g.
Environment friendly: cleanable filter cartridge.
High filtration fineness: unique dual ceramic membranes cartridge with mean pore size of 0.1 micron.
Size of ceramic membrane's aperture: 0.1 micron
Output: Approx. 0.3 l/min (10 oz. per minute)
Capacity: 2,000 liters (530 gallons)
Material: ABS plastic, Ceramic, Nano-metal clusters media (NMC)
(1) Unique dual ceramic membranes cartridge
Entirely removes bacteria in water like Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella typhi, Vibrio cholerae, Legionella pneumophila, Giardia intestinalis.
Filters out particles down to 0.1 micron — compare to the best commercially available unit that can only filter down to 0.2 micron!
Entirely removes suspended contaminants of protozoa, algae, worms, dusts, etc.
(2) Nano-metal clusters media
Highly efficiently removes heavy metal ions in water such as Pb2+, Cd2+, Cr6+, As3+, etc.
Efficiently decreases organic pollutants.
Having a good ability to remove odors and cloudiness.
1) Place input hose in untreated water source (river, lake and rain, etc. ). Adjust float to keep prefilter off the bottom and away from sediment.
2) Place output hose into a clean water container.
3) Hold the filter vertically and begin pumping the handle in a slow, steady manner.
4) After filling water container with filtered water, remove output hose from container and input hose from water source. Continue pumping to remove remaining water from pump body.
5) Wrap input hose and output hose around housing. Store filter inside the box (bag).
If the filter pores of the ceramic are clogged, the ceramic needs to be cleaned. Remove ceramic cartridge by turning ceramic cover counter-clockwise. Clean the ceramic with water, if necessary with the supplied abrasive paper.
Soldier water filter(with input &output hose and prefilter): 1 set
Lubricant: 1 tube
Abrasive Paper: 6 pieces
Manual: 1 piece
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo