Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
This tachometer is a high quality instrument to measure the Rotational Speed (RPM) with wide measuring range and high resolution. It is featured with high accuracy measurement, quick measuring time and long detecting distance up to 500 mm (20 inch) with Laser.
This tachometer is very easy to use by applying a reflective mark (included in package) on target object, then aim at the mark by Laser beam. This tachometer has wide range of applications include measuring rotating speed of machine, motors, model cars, wheels, lathe for metal or wood cutting work etc.
* Large LCD displaying
* Wide measuring range & high resolution. The use of durable.
* The last value/min . value will be automatically stored in memory and can be displayed by turn anytime.
* The RPM of motors and machine parts.
* The housing has been carefully shaped to fit comfortably in either hand.
* Digital display gives exact RPM with on guessing or errors. It is a great tool to measure
* In wood and metal working it can be used to accurately measure the speed of a lathe.
* Display: 5 digits, 18 mm (0.7” inch) LCD with Function Annunciation
* Testing Range: 2.5 ~ 99,999 RPM (rate / min)
* Resolution: 0.1 RPM (2.5 ~ 999.9 RPM)1 RPM (over 1,000 RPM)
* Accuracy: ±(0.05 % + 1 digit)
* Sampling Time: 0.8 seconds (over 60 RPM)
* Test Range Selection: Automatic
* Memory: Maximum value, Minimum value and Last Measured value
* Detecting Distance: 50 ~ 500 mm (2 ~ 20 inch) (Laser)
* Time base: Quartz Crystal
* Circuit: Exclusive one-chip of microcomputer LSI circuit
* Power: 9V PP3 Battery (included)
* Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 50 °C (32 ~ 122 °F)
* Dimension: approx. 131 (L) x 70 (W) x 29 (D) mm (5.16’ x 2.76’ x 1.14’ inch)
* Weight: approx. 160g
1 x New Digital Laser Photo Tachometer Non Contact RPM Tach
1 x English Manual
1 x carrying bag
3 x approx. 20cm of reflective stripes
Pros: Fast Reacting, Reading are repeatable. Low cost but seems reliable.
Cons: A little sensitive to shinny surfaces, even shinny black.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo
“Fast Reacting, Reading are repeatable. Low cost but seems reliable.”— PGDR 9/4/2012