1. Simple One-Handed operation
2. Laser Targeting
3. LCD with Back Light
4. ºC/ºF Select Switch
5. Laser ON/OFF Switch
6. Automatic Power Off
7. Display Hold Function
8. Response time: = 0.8s
9. Emissivity: 0.95 Fixed
10. Distance to Spot Ratio: 8:1
11. Spectral Response: 5-14um
12. Temperature range: -50~380ºC ( -58 ~ 716ºF )
13. Accuracy: ±2 ºC or 2%25
14. Resolution: 0.1ºC ( 0.1ºF)
15. Operating temperature: 0~50ºC ( 32~122ºF)
16. Storage temperature:-20~50ºC ( -4~122ºF)
17. Battery voltage:9V
1x Infrared Thermometer
1x 9V battery
1x Englisch Manual
Note: Do not point laser directly or indirectly(through reflective surfaces)at eye.
This review is from: Non-Contact IR Infrared Digital Thermometer Point with Laser Support -50 to 380 centi-degree
Pros: Tells Temps
Cons: nothing really
Other Thoughts: I would buy this again.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo