MHL to HDMI converter, which allow you to connect mobile phone to HDTV, mup to 1080p resolution. Support Samsung Galaxy S2,HTC EVO 3D smart phone and EVO 4G tablet. The MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) Adapter is an accessory made with one purpose in mind to connect your MHL Host like MHL Phone or Tablet to your HDTV for viewing content on a larger screen. This state-of-the-art technology connects your MHL Host to your monitor or TV from the micro USB port to the HDMI port.
1. This MHL cable has many features enable it to perform in a superior manner. Among those features you will find:
2. Uses a single, thin adapter to connect the mobile device to the HDTV
3. Connects Micro USB Female port to Computer or Power Adapter for charging and getting power using a Micro
USB to USB M/M cable.
4. Built-in MHL Receiver converts a single differential pair to HDMI four differential pairs
5. Supports Max resolution to 1080p and all bandwidth between 25-75MHz
This Adapter is Only use for the following mobile Phone Models:
* HTC flyer
* HTC sensation
* HTC EVO 3D
* HTC EVO 4G
* Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100
1 x USB to MHL HDMI Video & Audio cable
great for a first timer on a budget, stock fan is no good
This review is from: USB to MHL HDMI Video Audio Adapter For Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 (Support up to 1080p)
Pros: Great at multi tasking, powers bf3 and skyrim great for me. 60fps in both. Over clocked to 3.2 with the UEFI settings on my 990fx sabertooth.
Cons: Stock fan & heatsink suck. Running this in a HAF 932. I ordered a cm 212 just in case, and I'm glad I did!
Other Thoughts: My set up is:
0 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo