* HDTV or projector compatible
* Resolution up to 1920x1080 (1080P) 32bit true color supported
* Mirroring or extending diaplay capable
* Both standard and wide-screen supported (4:3 or 16:9)
* Compatible with all kinds of CRT and LCD monitors
* Auto display ID by VESA compliant protocols
* Audio embeded with HDMI
* Quick and easy installation
* Powered from USB and not extral power adapter is needed
Power supply: 500mA Powered by USB
Input: USB 2.0
Operating system: Windows XP/VISTA/7 Mac OS X (Based on the user's hardware configuration and operating system, compatibility may be different.)
Audio input: 3.5mm Stereo Audio
Standard: USB connector Type A
Minimum: System occupation 10%
USB to HDMI converter device*1
1. Please do not unplug the device when it is working.
2. Directly plug the device to the USB interface of PC. Due to large data transmission, connecting the device bypass USB extender or USB hub is not suggested.
Pros: Easy setup and installation - about 2 minutes to load driver, plug in and go.
Cons: Image is about 5% wider than true 1080P and "hangs off the right side of screen" a bit making full screen windows a pain to close or manipulate. The driver doesn't support any shifting so the image can't be fudged over to the left. I am working with it, but it was almost a dealbreaker. I wouldn't repurchase unless a better driver was provided.
Other Thoughts: Solid hardware with driver deficiencies.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Pros: I have owned otterbox defender cases for all of my iphones and by far this is the best one yet. The skin isn't as rubbery as previous generations, feel more like a polymer flexible when it needs to be (to remove it), hard when it doesn't.
1 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo