This retro handset combines high style with high functionality, uniting the comfort and safety of a handset telephone with the convenience of the mobile phone. It allows you to have lengthy phone conversations while eliminating most of absorbed radiation when directly using your mobile phone.
1. Compatible with all 3.5mm jack mobile phones, including iPhone, BlackBerry, iPad.
2. Noise-reducing technology for a crisp and polished sound Luxurious soft-touch finish for ultimate comfort and feel
3. Eliminates up to 99 percent of the radiation absorbed compared to a direct use of mobile phones
4. One touch button for convenient pick-up/hang-up directly from the handset (not all mobile phone support function)
5. Volume is adjusted using two buttons.
Dimensions: 8.27'' x 2.44'' x 2.68'' (21.0 cm x 6.2 cm x 6.8 cm)
Weight: 6.76 (140 g)
Color: Black / Green / Yellow / Red / Purple / White / Blue to choose
1 x Retro Classic Telephone Handset
Pros: More comfortable than talking straight into a cellphone. Cute design and colors are great. Call is clear and no background noise.
Cons: Have to make sure connected firm into plug in site. NO DIRECTIONS, can't figure out ringer(still doesn't ring); nice concept just doesn't quite work right or mine is defective. Would not buy at regular price, not worth full price.
Did you find this review helpful?
Fun & Functional
Pros: Fun and functional. Since over-the-ear bluetooth device disrupts the fit of my eye glasses, this product is a great alternative for use at home.
Cons: While it's not bluetooth hands-free, it accomplishes the same in the end - not really a positive or a negative review.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo
“Have to make sure connected firm into plug in site. NO DIRECTIONS, can't figure out ringer(still doesn't ring); ...”— toosleepy2care 2/21/2013
“Fun and functional. Since over-the-ear bluetooth device disrupts the fit of my eye glasses, this product is a great alternative ...”— rrroadstar 1/17/2013