The video camera features 36 IR LEDs, perfects it for day night security surveillance, capture color pictures at daytime and clear images at night.
With built-in sensor which turns on the LED automatically when the ambient light drops to a certain point. No focus shift in day night mode switching.
Sensor CCD: 1/4” SHARP CCD
Pixel Effective: 510 (H) * 492 (V)
Horizontal resolution :420 TV lines
Minimum Illumination:0 LUX
S/N Ratio:More than 48 dB
Working Distance:25 Meter
Average life: 20000 hours
Video Output:1Vp-p 75O . Y/C Separated
Connector Video : BNC
Operation Temperature: -20°C to +50°C
Supplied Power:12V DC ;
1 x Camera
1 x Bracket
1. Make sure that the power supply is DC 12V(+/-10%).
2. Wrong cable connections will cause malfunction and/or damage the camera.
3. Do not expose the lens directly into sunlight or bright objects, as the CCD can be damaged.
4. Do not expose to extreme hot and cold temperatures.(Recommended operation: -20~50°C)
5. Do not attempt to disassemble or repair the camera by yourself. This may damage the products and void your warranty.
This review is from: Built-in Sensor LED 1/4” SHARP CCD Outdoor Security Camera 36 IR LEDs Video CCTV Camera View Angle 52° - Night Vision w/ Bracket
Pros: Has a decent night vision picture and very good in daylight. This camera has a fairly narrow field of view which was what I needed to watch the space between houses without intruding on the neighbors. It is easy to hook up and seems solid.
Cons: Mount could be better, it is awkward to get set up and prone to slipping/moving if you don't get it tight enough.
Other Thoughts: picture is good enough that I was able to see an opossum walk by my house in full darkness at 1 A.M. about 40 feet from the camera.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo