Image Sensor: 1/3" Color Sony CCD Sensor
TV System: NTSC
Effective Pixels: NTSC: 752 (H) * 582 (V)
Horizontal Resolution: 420 TV-Lines
Scanning System: 2:1 Interlace
Number of IR LEDs: 36
Minimum Illumination: 0 Lux ( IR on)
Infrared Illumination (Night Vision): 30m
S/N Ratio :> 48dB
Auto Gain Control: Built-in
Lens Mount Board Lens: 6 mm
Operating Temperature: -20C ~50C / -5F ~ 120F
Power: DC 12V
Video Out: 1.0V p-p 75 O, BNC Connector
Auto Iris: Video / DC
Back Light Comp: Auto
Auto White Balance: Auto
Protection Rating: IP 66
Dimensions(WxDxH): 4.9" x 2.9" x 3"
Material: Aluminium Alloy
* 1 x Sony CCD 420 TV Lines Weatherproof bullet Camera
* 1 x Camera Mounting Brackets (Only Wall Mounted)
1. Make sure that the power supply is DC 12V(+/-10%).
2. Wrong cable connections will cause malfunction and/or damage the camera.
3. Do not expose the lens directly into sunlight or bright objects, as the CCD can be damaged.
4. Do not expose to extreme hot and cold temperatures.(Recommended operation: -20~50°C)
Do not attempt to disassemble or repair the camera by yourself. This may damage the products and void your warranty.
day good / night not
Pros: day time and field of view very good
Cons: night time view not good. i bought to replace cameras with only 11 i.r. and it is no better.
Other Thoughts: bought 2 and both at the same at night.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo