Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
* The headband mono Bluetooth headset is made using 4 times anti-noise technology.
* With multipoint connection, the Bluetooth headset can be connected with two Bluetooth devices at the same time.
* The mono Bluetooth headset supports Headset Profile and Handsfree Profile.
* Last number redial,call rejection and adjustable volume,etc.
* Bluetooth V2.1 is adopted to ensure the headset is connected in a fast and easy manner, and you can hear the voice clearly without interference.
* Through the use of Bluetooth wireless transmitter, the headband mono Bluetooth headset makes online chat reality.
* The headband headset offers easy operation and perfect voice quality.
* Unique charging dock also provided.
* Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth V2.1 compatible with V2.0 and V1.2
* Transmission distance: 10M (class 2)
* Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
* Weigh: 43g
* Talk time: 13hours
* Standby time: 220hours
* Charging time: less than 3 hours
* Power supply: DC 5V/120Ma
* Power Capacity: Rechargeable Li-Polymer
* Working voltage: 3.3-4.2V
* Application: The headband mono Bluetooth headset is compatible with ps3 game consoles and famous branded Bluetooth cell phones. Coupled with Bluetooth wireless transmitter, it can be used for online voice chat.
Definitely Worth The Money
This review is from: Mono Bluetooth Headset for SAMSUNG Galaxy S3 SIII/ S2, Note/ Note 2, iPhone 5/ iPhone 4S/ iPhone 4, Cell/ Smart Phone
Pros: Sound was clear according to people I speak to using the headset. The sound was good quality from my earphone and plenty loud enough. I Drive a truck and volume is an issue cause the truck is noisy. The mic boom is helpful because it puts the mic near my mouth so background noise is minimal. Many other solutions I used were simply not loud enough for those I was talking to or for me. Battery life is as stated, quite long.
Cons: I destroyed it by putting it in my pocket. Then I hopped back in the truck to move it and needed to quickly exit the vehicle. The band caught on my steering wheel ripping the unit out of my pocket and tearing the mic off in the process. --My dumb fault, but it could have been a little sturdier.
Other Thoughts: I'm ordering another one. That ought to tell you all you need to know.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo