Powerful:1/5 hp, Delivers High Air Volume (0.8 CFM)
•Portable: Light-Weight and Compact w/Carrying Handle
•Precise: True Diaphragm Air Pressure Regulator with
•Gauge and Filter for Dry Air with Precise Airflow Control
Provides "Air-On-Demand" with Constant Pressure and Zero Pulsation
This Compressor Supports Airbrushing for Most:
•Paint and Color Media
•Levels of Users from Beginner to Advanced Artists
• Powerful: At 1/5 Horsepower this unit delivers more Air Volume (CFM) and Air
• Pressure (PSI) than any airbrush demands.
• Portable: Light-Weight, Compact and are Easy to Carry with the Built in Handle.
• Precise Air Adjustment:True Diaphragm Pressure Regulator with Gauge and Water
• Trap Filter that provides precise adjustment of airflow and will ensure clean, dry air.
• Automatic On/Off Shutoff: Preset for automatic turn off when air tank reaches 60
• PSI. Preset for automatic turn on when air tank pressure is below 35 PSI. This
• enablesa longer compressor life from less motor wear and heat-related moisture.
• Constant Pressure and Zero Pulsation:Air is drawn from the large air storage tank
• providing you a constant regulated pressure. There's zero pulsation because air is
• drawn from the tank which eliminates any pulsation effect from the pistons.
• "Air-On-Demand": Designed to work only when you do, produces air on demand at
• the your regulated pressure.
• Thermally Protected: Automatically turns itself off if the unit becomes over heated.
• Maintenance Free: Oil-less Piston Motor
• Low Noise: Very Quiet Operation, only 59 db.
• Type: Single Cylinder Piston with
• 0.92 Gallon (3.5 Liters) Air Tank
• Power: 1/5 Horse Power
• Voltage: 110-120V/60HZ
• Dimensions:13"H x 6.5"W x 14"L
• Weight: 11.5 LBS (5.2KG)
• Electric Cord: 6 ft
• Certificate: CE
• Air Control: Pressure Regulator w/Gauge & Filter
• Air Delivery: 25 Ltrs/Minute; 0.8 CFM @ 60 PSI
• Working Pressure: 15-45 PSI
• Auto Stop at 60 PSI, Auto Start at 35 PSI
• Maximum Pressure: Factory Preset at 60 PSI,
•without Preset Control 100 PSI
• Connections: 1/8'' BSP
• Safety Pressure Relief Valve
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo