Audi Ami 3.5mm cable. Allows you to listen your mp3 or other device that has a 3.5mm (or headphone) output plug through your Audi Ami systems. This cable only interfaces the audio all other controls must be made on the audio device it's self. (i.e change song on the device itself)
• Use this cable to connect any MP3 player (excluding the iPod) to the Audi Music Interface (AMI).
• Simply plug it into the headphones jack on your player and enjoy your music in full stereo sound.
• This cable transmits audio signals only, no content is displayed on the Multi-Media Interface (MMI) screen.
• 27cm in Length.
• Generally fit for Audi A3 A4 S4 A5 S5 A6 S6 A7 A8 Q5 Q7 R8 TT and TTS 2009 onwards with AMI. Also compatible with Audi 3rd Generation MMI. Please check whether it is fit or consult your Audi user manual and local dealer.
• Compatible with Audi MMI 3rd Generation. Please check whether it is fit or consult your Audi user manual and local dealer.
• Audi Part # 4F0-051-510-F
• This cable is ONLY fit for Audi vehicles equipped with AMI. Physically, AMI is located next to the CD Changer, or located underneath the center armrest. (A6, A8 in the glove box, Q7 in the center console)
• This cable only works on models that call for the 4F0051510L does not work in models that call for the 4F0051510K. Please check your manual for fitment.
• 1 x Audi music interface AMI 3.5mm audio jack cable
This review is from: Audi Music Interface AMI MMI 3.5mm Jack Aux-IN MP3 Cable For A3/A4/A5/A6/A8/Q5
Pros: Work perfectly with my galaxy mega
Cons: Does not work with the interface, or charge my phone
Other Thoughts: It would be nice if Audi would make their cars compatible with android.
Did you find this review helpful?
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo