Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
• This is a 3.5” internal USB 3.0 Host + card Reader!
• It provides USB3.0 with supper speed up to 5GB/s.
• It is also compliant with USB2.0&1.1.
• Built-in over current protection, can protect the devices and host itself effectively.
• DC big 4 Pin socket supply power to each USB3.0 connector up to 900mA max, so all your USB devices can work properly
• Standard 3.5" size, easy to install. Perfect for floppy disk position.
• 4 ports USB 3.0 and 6 slots card reader.
• Plug and play, easy and practical to use
• Metal case, strong texture
• 4 USB 3.0 ports: High speed up to 5.0Gb/s, backward with USB2.0&1.1
• 1 USB Power Port
• 3 Sockets: Big 4 Pin(Power);USB 9 Pin; USB 3.0 Male
• All-in-one card reader: can read SD, Micro SD/TF, XD, MS, M2, CF etc.
• System support: Windows XP/Vista/Windows7/Win 8
• Operating environment: 0?/50?(-20?/70?)
• Led: red led for power, green led for working
• Cable length: 43cm (approx.)
Make sure the main board of your PC compatible with USB 3.0 male or extend to USB3.0 female
Check the picture whether the USB 9 Pin is the socket you need.
USB 3.0? Not exactly.
This review is from: USB 3.0 Hub 3.5" Front Panel 4 Ports & 6 Slot TF CF SD MS M2 XD Card Reader Port Perfect for PC Floppy Disk Position
Pros: Works well as:
Cons: Doesn't work well as:
Other Thoughts: The product will indeed read your cards - but at 2.0 speeds, not like the 3.0 I was led to believe it was capable of. The 3.0 ports on the front seem to work okay, but it's just a hub. Says there is an LED indicator? There isn't one. Cables were also very short, couldn't even reach the back of my PC's case with the 3.0 cable and the USB 2.0 header cable is barely long enough to reach my motherboard. I am using a full tower case but the cables still seem to be needlessly short. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone! It's downright misleading and I'm sending it back asap in exchange for an external USB 3.0 card reader with decent feedback.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo