Sold and Shipped by Brainydeal
Most customers receive within 8-15 days.
• A super fast and high-capacity data transfer solution
• Stable and reliable VIA Chipset
• Compliant with USB 3.0 specification Revision 1.0
• Compatible with USB 2.0 & 1.1 specification
• Compliant with Single-Lane (x1) PCI-Express throughput up to 5Gbps
• Supports 2.5Gbps PCI-E bus with full duplex channel
• 4 USB 3.0 downstream ports for standard desktop PCs
• Super Speed USB 3.0 supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps (The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected.)
• Plug & play and hot swapping capability
• Bus-powered mode and no external power required for most of peripherals
• 4-pin power connector available for some high current consumption peripherals, like HDD
• Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 (32bit/64bit)
• Win 8 needn't install the driver. Only support Win 8 that is officially released version
• This device will take up 1 PCI-Express slot on your PC motherboard.
• No power cable included in package, please use the 4 pin peripheral power cable.
• Installation driver is needed for operation (included in package).
• Must turn off your computer before installation.
• Some Windows 7/8 does not have native USB 3.0 drivers so to use any USB 3.0 port you must check your manufacture website for the latest USB 3.0 driver.
• This PCI-E card is powered by a 5V 4 pin power connector. Please confirm that your computer motherboard is equipped with a 5V 4 pin power connector plug before purchasing. This is necessary to ensure sufficient power supply and smooth transfers, particularly for large data transfers from hard drive disks
• 1 x 4 Port USB 3.0 HUB PCI-E Adapter
• 1 x Driver CD
This review is from: 4-Port USB 3.0 PCI-Express PCIe Adapter Controller Card
Pros: Exactly what it says
Cons: Not user friendly
Other Thoughts: Pretty straightforward, but no user manual. I am using Windows 7 64-bit and it took me a little while to find the correct driver. On the disc, the driver for 7 64-bit is in the folder NEC D720202(1), the filename (on my disc, anyway) is 'RENESAS-USB3-Host-Driver-30230-setup'.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
|Volume Discounts Available|
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo