Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
• A super fast and high-capacity data transfer solution
• Stable and reliable VIA Chipset
• Compliant with USB 3.0 specification Revision 1.0
• Compatible with USB 2.0 & 1.1 specification
• Compliant with Single-Lane (x1) PCI-Express throughput up to 5Gbps
• Supports 2.5Gbps PCI-E bus with full duplex channel
• 4 USB 3.0 downstream ports for standard desktop PCs
• Super Speed USB 3.0 supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps (The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected.)
• Plug & play and hot swapping capability
• Bus-powered mode and no external power required for most of peripherals
• 4-pin power connector available for some high current consumption peripherals, like HDD
• Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 (32bit/64bit)
• Win 8 needn't install the driver. Only support Win 8 that is officially released version
• This device will take up 1 PCI-Express slot on your PC motherboard.
• No power cable included in package, please use the 4 pin peripheral power cable.
• Installation driver is needed for operation (included in package).
• Must turn off your computer before installation.
• Some Windows 7/8 does not have native USB 3.0 drivers so to use any USB 3.0 port you must check your manufacture website for the latest USB 3.0 driver.
• This PCI-E card is powered by a 5V 4 pin power connector. Please confirm that your computer motherboard is equipped with a 5V 4 pin power connector plug before purchasing. This is necessary to ensure sufficient power supply and smooth transfers, particularly for large data transfers from hard drive disks
• 2 x 4 Port USB 3.0 HUB PCI-E Adapter
• 2 x Driver CD
This review is from: 2 Pack USB 3.0 PCI-e Express Card with 4 USB 3.0 Ports and 5V 4-Pin Power Connector for Desktops PCI Express Expansion Card Adapter
Pros: Works. Backwards compatible to earlier USB like the spec says.
Cons: Comes with install disk with several drivers, and no indication as to which to use.
Did you find this review helpful?
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo