RAVPower RP-UA01 Smart & Swift PC USB Charger for For iPad / iPad 2 / The New iPad / iPhone Series / Most Smartphones
- Allows you to charge your iPad / iPad 2 / the New iPad through any PC USB Port;
- Allows you to FAST charge most of your electronic devices, quicker than directly via PC USB port. (Please check the 4th image in the above gallery.)
RAVPower -- Reliable • Affordable • Value
As an industry leader in Laptop Portable Power Solutions, we strive to offer every customer with the most reliable devices at affordable prices that value the customer need for service and support from a trusted brand, which is the RAVPowe Promise.
Why choose RP-UA01?
- As we all know that iPads can not charge via USB Port on PC except Mac, in fact the USB ports can recharge an iPad but very very slow and the issue is simply that the iPad has heftier charging requirements than iPods and iPhones, and most USB ports--especially those on older computers and USB hubs--don't provide enough power to charge the iPad during use;
- RP-UA01 USB Charging Adapter is the only adapter available that allows to Charge & Sync with your iPad/iPad2 through any PC USB port;
- Not only can it be used to charge iPads, but also can shorten the charging time of iPhone and most other smart phones compare to directly charging via USB port.
1) Convenience & Useful
- RAVPower PC USB Charger RP-UA01 allows you to charge your iPad/ iPad 2 via a USB 2.0/ 3.0 port on your PC directly (desktop or laptop) when you do not have the AC adapter or a Mac at hand.
2) Charge Smart, Charge Efficiently
- It is able to identify the connected external device and smartly imitates the original AC charging mode of this charged device, which means RAVPower RP-UA01 can provide various types of charging power current, depending on the connected devices, instead of the regular 500mAh by the normal USB port. This innovative design can significantly raise the charging efficiency while still protecting your device from over-charging risks. With this product, some mobile devices can be charged up to 2 times as fast as connected directly to a PC's USB port.
3) Charging and Sync - switch at will
- It works in 2 switchable modes: charging and sync. You can change the working mode by simply pressing the built-in button and the dual-colored LED light will show the current working mode. Red light refers to the charging model, and green light refers to the sync mode. RP-UA01 is designed to have the default charging model each time it’s connected to your device so that it can avoid any unwanted data sync risk.
4) Smart & Safe
- Designed with the over current limit and short circuit protection, it ensures charging safety for your smartphones and mobile devices.
5) Plug & Charge
- RAVPower RP-UA01 is designed to be delicate, portable and extremely convenient: it requires neither installation of drivers nor any setting on your PC.
6) Full Speed Sync
- The high bandwidth in the sync mode allows the same data transfer speed as the device is connected directly to PC's USB port.
- Brand: RAVPower
- Model No.: RP-UA01
- Dimension: 48*24*11mm
- Weight: 10g
- Input Voltage: DC 4.5V-5.5V
- Output Voltage: DC4.4V-5.5V
- Over current limit: =DC 1.4A
- Short protection response time: 2µs
- Working temperature: -10 ºC -- 60 ºC
- Meet the Battery Charging Specification BC1.2 for DCP
- USB 2.0 and 3.0 compatible
- RAVPower RP-UA01 iPad USB Charging Adapter * 1
- User Manual * 1
- Lanyard * 1
works as advertised, good for phones, don't get creative with it
Pros: The device is small, as in thumb drive small, and will provide enough juice to charge up an iPad3, albeit not nearly as fast as the iPad3 AC adapter.
Cons: I was hoping that this device would let me get a little more juice out of an AC->USB adapter, so I could use one of the Over9000! adapters I have laying around to create a second magical iPad3 charger. No such luck. This is what I mean about not getting creative.
Other Thoughts: This charger does what it says and not a single thing more. I guess you can charge + sync an iPad3 from the USB on a MacBook, but not on a PC. I don't know this for sure since I only have PCs. This device will give you charging OR syncing from a "normal" USB port on a PC, provided you put it in "red light" mode (charge) or "green light" mode (sync).
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo
“The device is small, as in thumb drive small, and will provide enough juice to charge up an iPad3, albeit not nearly as fast ...”— chris 8/3/2012