Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
(New Design) HooToo® HT-IP207F Black Indoor 640 x 480 MAX Resolution RJ45 Wireless B/G IP Network Camera / Baby Monitor (CMOS, Infrared Filter, Two-way Audio, Pan/Tilt: 270°/120°, 8-LED Night Vision)
HT-IP207F Network Camera is a high performance camera for professional surveillance and remote monitoring. It combines a high quality camera with the flexibility of remote pan / tilt operations through operator control. The movability of the camera enables it to cover a wide field of view. The built-in audio support enables remote users to not only view, but also listen in on an area and communicate orders or requests to visitors or intruders, thereby increasing the monitoring options. Pre- and post-alarm image buffering, video motion detection, scheduled and triggered event functionality with alarm notification together with two-way audio makes the HT-IP207F ideal for remotely monitoring people and property. This network camera is designed for use in mid-sized businesses, such as retail stores and supermarkets, transmitting images over the local area network or the Internet.
- Brand new design HooToo® HT-IP207F
- Wireless connectivity for superior wireless performance, clarity, and coverage
- Easily view and manage you camera from web interface or mobile devices
- Compact design with night vision that lets you view 24/7
- Two way audio function
- IR filter provides true & accurate images, eliminates wash-out and discolored problems.
- Motion detection alert with snapshots via email
- Wireless connectivity
- Ready to use in simple setup (Simply connect the cables, plug in the camera, run the short installation wizard and setup is complete.)
- MORE on web interface…
- Video features: Adjustable image size and quality; time stamp; flip and Mirror - Max Resolution: 640 x 480
- Wireless connectivity: 802.11b/g Wireless with WEP/WPA/WPA2 security
- Network protocol: TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, DHCP, PPPoE, SMTP, FTP, SSL, TFTP, NTP, ARP/RARP, NFS, RTSP, RTP, RTCP
- Web browser: Internet Explorer 6.0/ 7.0/ 8.0, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome or other standard browsers
- View angle: Horizontal --270°, Vertical --120°
- Online management: up to 9 camera users for easy management
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Certificate: Approved by CE, FCC, RoHS
- Size: 3.96"(L) x 3.95"(W) x 4.75"(H)
What’s in the box?
- 1 x IP Camera
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Network Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x CD
- Some Screws
Frequently Ask Questions:
-NO IP detection
1. Check the network wiring and run the installation wizard
2. Enable DHCP in your router, disable MAC address filter
3. Make sure it is not blocked by firewall or anti-virus software
-How to reset if not responsive
Make sure the camera is powered on, hold the reset button for 15s and release
-Can not access wireless connection
1. Double check your setting (SSID, password, etc)
2. Do NOT enable MAC address filter in your router
3. Enable wireless settings in wired mode; then unplug the wire to auto-switch to wireless mode
-Indoor use only, must always be positioned where it is not exposed to direct sunlight or strong halogen light
-Does not support https protocol
-Minimum lux required for normal operation: 0.5lm
-To capture video remotely, you need to run the dynamic DNS
-The video fluency could be affected by network speed
HOOTOO Camera review
Pros: Simple camera operation, relatively easy to setup the basic features, decent quality picture, good network performance. Worth the money, able to function as great baby monitor or home surveillance.
Cons: More advanced features require some tweaking. Haven't been able to get all advanced features like DDNS working yet. Depending on what browser used, using a browser must be done from port 80 for it to work correctly.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo
“Simple camera operation, relatively easy to setup the basic features, decent quality picture, good network performance. ...”— Scott 4/11/2012