Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Choking Hazard: Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 years.
HooToo® HT-IP006 Outdoor Wireless IP Camera Waterproof 3x Optical Zoom with IR Cut Filter, White
Get peace of mind, even at night. The HT-IP006 is a weather-proof digital video security camera that gives you extra coverage and instant access to video anytime and anywhere, on your mobile phone, online or at your computer. It's the perfect add-on to your indoor or outdoor security system.
- Wireless connectivity for superior performance, clarity, and coverage
- Easily view and manage you camera from web interface
- Waterproof for outdoor installation
- Motion-triggered alerts sent to your phone or email
- Wireless connectivity
- 3x Optical zoom: 4mm – 9mm
- IR filter provides true & accurate images, eliminates wash-out and discolored problems.
- Ready to use in simple setup (Simply connect the cables, plug in the camera, run the short installation wizard and setup is complete.)
- MORE on web interface…
- Video features: Adjustable image size and quality; time stamp; flip and Mirror
- Wireless connectivity: 802.11b/g Wireless with WEP/WPA/WPA2 security
- Network protocol: HTTP, FTP, TCP/IP, UDP, SMTP, DHCP, PPPoE, DDNS, UPnP, GPRS
- Web browser: Internet Explorer 6.0/ 7.0/ 8.0, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome or other standard browsers
- View angle: Its 69° wide viewing angle allows you to reach much broader range at the single sight.
- Online management: up to 9 camera users for easy management
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Certificate: Approved by CE, FCC, RoHS
What’s in the box?
1 x IP Camera
1 x Antenna
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Network Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x CD
Frequently Asked Questions:
-No IP detection
1. Check the network wiring and run the installation wizard
2. Enable DHCP in your router, disable MAC address filter
3. Make sure it is not blocked by firewall or anti-virus software
-How to reset if not responsive
Make sure the camera is powered on, hold the reset button for 15s and release
-Can not access wireless connection
1. Double check your setting (SSID, password, etc)
2. Do NOT enable MAC address filter in your router
3. Enable wireless settings in wired mode; then unplug the wire to auto-switch to wireless mode
-To protect the dome, extra EPE (packing material) has been added internally, please always look for it and make sure you remove it prior to use - Simply unscrew the dome and take out the EPE.
-Does not support https protocol
-Minimum lux level required for normal operation: 0.5lm
-To capture video remotely, you need to run the dynamic DNS
-The video fluency could be affected by network speed
-Always consult HooToo first if you want to zoom the lens of the camera
Pros: Great price, the wireless configuration is easy, All you need is a screw driver to mount. (Maybe a drill if installing in a concrete wall or wood wall)
Did you find this review helpful?
Pros: Good price
Cons: The quality of the video is very poor; I think this one camara did not passed by QA. I will update my posting once; I am able to exchange the defective HooToo HT-IP006
Other Thoughts: The installation and configuration was simple. I like the price very much; I hope to update the review once I have exchanged the defective HooToo.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo
“Great price, the wireless configuration is easy, All you need is a screw driver to mount. (Maybe a drill if installing ...”— Mike 9/29/2012
“The quality of the video is very poor; I think this one camara did not passed by QA. I will update my posting once; ...”— RickJames 9/17/2012