HooToo® HT-IP006N Outdoor Wireless IP Camera Waterproof 3X Optical Zoom + Night Vision, Black
Get peace of mind, even at night. The HT-IP006N is a weather-proof digital video security camera that gives you extra coverage and instant access to video anytime and anywhere, on your mobile phone, online or at your computer.
- Wireless connectivity for superior wireless performance, clarity, and coverage
- Easily view and manage you camera from web interface
- Waterproof for outdoor installation
- Motion-triggered alerts sent to your phone or email
- Wireless connectivity
- 3x Optical zoom: 4mm – 9mm lens
- Night vision functionality, excellent night performance
- Ready to use in simple setup (Simply connect the cables, plug in the camera, run the short installation wizard and setup is complete.)
- Video features: Adjustable image size and quality; time stamp; flip and Mirror
- Wireless connectivity: 802.11b/g Wireless with WEP/WPA/WPA2 security
- Network protocol: HTTP, FTP, TCP/IP, UDP, SMTP, DHCP, PPPoE, DDNS, UPnP, GPRS
- Browser: IE 6.0/ 7.0/ 8.0, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome or other standard browsers
- Night vision (built-in LED illuminators to enable the night functionality)
- View angle: Its 69° wide viewing angle allows you to reach much broader range at the single sight.
- Online management: up to 9 camera users for easy management
- OS: Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Certificate: Approved by CE, FCC, RoHS
What’s in the box?
1 x IP Camera
1 x Antenna
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Network Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x CD
Frequently Asked Questions:
- No IP detection?
1. Check the network wiring and run the installation wizard
2. Enable DHCP in your router; disable MAC address filter
3. Make sure it is not blocked by firewall or anti-virus software
- How to reboot if not responsive?
Make sure the camera is powered on, hold the reset button for 15 sec, and then release
- Can’t access wireless connection?
1. Double check your setting (SSID, password, etc)
2. Do NOT enable MAC address filter in your router
3. Enable wireless settings in wired mode; then unplug the wire to auto-switch to wireless mode.
- To protect the dome, extra EPE (packing material) has been added internally, please ALWAYS look for it and remove it prior to use. (This can be done by simply unscrewing the dome)
- Does not support https network protocol
- To view video REMOTELY, you need to run the DDNS
- Lens adjustment required prior to product operation (Contact HooToo should you have inquiry regarding How to Switch the Lens)
First time wifi camera install, EASY
Pros: Set up was alot easier than I was expecting
Cons: The manual is not translated perfectly, some of the words are out of order. Find the online version, its a bit better.
Other Thoughts: I plan to purchase at least one more of these cameras for the front of my home.
Did you find this review helpful?
Pros: This camera is designed to be used for an outside installation, preferably high up on a building or on a tall pole. It can pan through almost 360 degrees although panning to look at its mounting facility, building or pole makes no sense. It has no audio although it does have one foot long cables to connect to an audio input or output as well as the power cable and a reset function. These connectors must be protected from the elements so mounting them on a building with a grommeted access hole is the best way to mount it. I have mounted mine on top of a 12 foot 4x4 post which is part of my deck. I can view all of the deck, my side yard and my back yard from high atop the post. I have enclosed the wires and connectors in a plastic box which is watertight.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo
“Set up was alot easier than I was expecting— Captain R 3/29/2013
The picture quality is very good for the price of the camera
PTZ works ...”
“This camera is designed to be used for an outside installation, preferably high up on a building or on a tall pole. It can ...”— misterfixit 3/15/2013