Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
- DreSuit Yuppie Series Premium PU Leather Case offers sturdy, balanced and elegant protection for your iPad mini.
- Layering durable and easy to clean PU leather with soft microfiber, this creates a lightweight but strong protective layer that shield you iPad from scratches, dents and bumps. An elastic binding strap that secures the case and prevents the case from accidentally open when carried around. While fitting snug inside the case, you know that your iPad mini is well protected.
- The DreSuit Rotating PU Leather Case offers 360 degrees rotation so that you can enjoy both portrait and landscape viewing without the need to take your iPad mini out. Combined with multiple viewing positions, this case will give you the most comfortable viewing experience.
- Now available in 2 elegantly designed colors: Dark Grey and Red
- 360 degrees rotating, view iPad Mini in landscape or portrait positions
- Multiple stand positions for best viewing angle
- Hard case design with sturdy and strong protection
- Sleep/Wake function + Access to all ports, buttons and camera
- Water-resistant PU leather exterior and soft-lined interior
- Material: PU leather exterior + soft-lined interior
- Compatible: iPad mini only
- Sleep/wake: Yes, supported
- Multiple viewing angles: 6 portrait + 6 landscape positions
- Extra: 360 rotation, binding strap
- Dimension: 9.1 x 5.6 x 0.8 inch
- Weight: 163 g / 5.8 oz
- Case only, iPad Mini is not included
- This case is made for iPad mini only, and does not work with any other tablets
- The case can also be folded back and lock the iPad holder edge into the flap on the front cover
Pros: can stand in either orientation, seems well made, iPad Mini seems well attached to the case, enjoy the multiple tilt angles of the stand and its simplicity of adjustment
Cons: magnets holding the cover could be a bit stronger, so it comes one a touch easier than I'd like. There the elastic to firmly close it, but I'd rather not have to use it as often. Note that this is a minor criticism.
Other Thoughts: A hand strap on the back so it could easily be held for long periods with one hand would be a welcome addition. This didn't affect my star rating, but would be good to see in a future revision. This would increase the need for a stiffer rotation, as mentioned in the cons.
Did you find this review helpful?
Impressed with the quality for the price.
Pros: Honestly I was expecting something rather flimsy of a protective cover for the ipad mini. Turns out the padding and the functionality of this cover is durable and practical. I got the red and the grey one for each of my boys ipad mini and they love these covers, expecially being able to see the apple logo through the port hole in the backside.
Cons: none really so far.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo
“can stand in either orientation, seems well made, iPad Mini seems well attached to the case, enjoy the multiple tilt angles ...”— Maxim 4/5/2013
“Honestly I was expecting something rather flimsy of a protective cover for the ipad mini. Turns out the padding and the ...”— 3/3/2013