- LCD Display , 128*64 pixel display with contrast adjustment, Backlit
- enter key selects displayed
- exit key go back to the previous screens
- up/down arrows-moves the selection pointer and scrolls up or down.
- LEFT/RIGHT arrows-Select responses and moves cursor.
- OBDII connector cable, connect car and the scan tool
- Display-Backlit LCD,128*64 pixel display.
- Operating Temperature- 0 to 50
- Internal Power- 9v Cell
- External Power: 10.0 to 15.5 vols provided via vehicle battery
- Update by internet
- 195mm Length 81mm Width 32mm Height
- OBDII connector , 1500mm
-- This Auto Tool works with all 1996 and newer cars & trucks that are OBD II compliant including CAN enabled vehicles
- Retrieves, Displays and Clears Generic/Manufacturer Specific Codes, Multiple Codes and Pending Codes
- Temporarily turns off Check Engine Light
- Firmware and new code descriptions can be updated via the Internet for Free! You can also download different language packs (Spanish, German, French, Italian, and Polish)
- On Screen DTC Descriptions - Once hooked up to the OBD II connector, DTC codes and full descriptions for generic and manufacture specific codes (if any) will display directly on the LCD screen
- Displays Live Data Stream - reads certain sensors in real time such as RPM, Engine Coolant Temperature, Vehicle Speed, Oxygen Sensor data, O2 Voltage, Temps, MAF and more
- Tests I/M Readiness (Inspection/Maintenance) - this function is a snapshot of the operations for the emission system of all OBD II vehicles. It checks the MIL Status, Misfire Monitor, Fuel System, O2 System, EGR System and more
- Freeze Frame Data - when an emissions-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. Viewing Freeze Frame Data is simply a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of the emission-related fault
- Retrieves the VIN Number - excellent scan tool for checking used vehicles
- Large (128x64) Backlit LCD Display with contrast; Easy to see and read
- Large Database with over 700 possible error codes
- Safely communicates with the on-board computer
-Easy to use - only one plug in. With a simple touch of a button, this scan tool temporarily clears all error codes and turns off the annoying check engine light
- No batteries needed; Powered via detachable OBD II cable
-Highly reliable and accurate
-Stand alone unit that is portable
- Easily change between English and Metric Units
- Never leave home without it; Perfect size for storing in vehicles' glove department, middle console or tool box
- GM '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- Ford '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- Chrysler '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- Toyota '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- Honda '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- NISSAN '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- All other Asian and European '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- All new CAN protocol cars.
- U581 Languange support:German,English,French,Italian,Czechish,Spanish,Finnish,Turkish,Huangarian,Polish.
- 1*U581 OBD OBDII Scanner
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo