Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
HooToo® HT-IP210HD Indoor Wireless IP Camera 720P H.264 SD Slot IR Filter US Version – Black
HooToo® HT-IP210HD Network Camera is upgrade version based on HT-IP210F. Now you can keep an eye on your home, your baby, your dog or cat, your small business, and everything else you love in stunning 720p. After a simple and straightforward setup your HT-IP210HD wireless video monitor is online and secure, providing stunning and crystal clear video 24/7 when you're out.
- HD High Definition 720P (video is stunning and crystal clear)
- 802.11 b/g/n compatible to connect easily to many wireless Wi-Fi networks
- Upgraded Pan/Tilt at 320°/120°, wider survey angle and monitor area
- Day/Night functionality (built-in 16-LEDs) that lets you view 24/7
- Two way audio function so you can hear and respond to events
- IR filter provides true & accurate images, eliminates wash-out and discolored problems.
- Motion detection alert with snapshots via email, quickly get notified of important events
- SD (up to 32G) slot for additional storage (video clip, image, etc)
- Video features: Adjustable image size and quality; time stamp; flip and Mirror
- Wireless connectivity: 802.11b/g/n Wireless with WEP/WPA/WPA2 security
- Network protocol: TCP/IP HTTP DNS DHCP PPPoE SMTP FTP SSL TFTP NTP ARP/RARP NFS RTSP RTP RTCP
- Web browser: Internet Explorer 6.0/ 7.0/ 8.0, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, etc
- IPCamClient software management: expandable up to 64 cameras
- Operating system: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac
- Working temp: 0° ~ 55°C (14°F ~ 131°F) / Storage temp: -10°C ~ 60° (14°F ~ 140°F)
- Certificate: Approved by CE, FCC, RoHS
What’s in the box?
1 x IP Camera
1 x Antenna
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Network Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x CD
Frequently Asked Questions:
- No IP detection?
1. Check the network wiring and run the installation wizard
2. Enable DHCP in your router; disable MAC address filter
3. Make sure it is not blocked by firewall or anti-virus software
- How to reboot if not responsive?
Make sure the camera is powered on, hold the reset button for 15 sec, and then release
- Can’t access wireless connection?
1. Double check your setting (SSID, password, etc)
2. Do NOT enable MAC address filter in your router
3. Enable wireless settings in wired mode; then unplug the wire to auto-switch to wireless mode.
- Does not support https network protocol
- Indoor use only, must always be positioned where it is not exposed to direct sunlight or strong halogen light
- Exposure to direct sunlight or halogen light may cause permanent damage to the image sensor
- Minimum lux required for normal operation: 0.5lm
- To view video REMOTELY, you need to run the DDNS
Great camera for the money
Pros: Secure, Good Night Vision, SD Slot, Built Solid
Cons: Confusing instructions, No Quick Setup Guide
Other Thoughts: I have previously bought the IP206 and thought I would give this upgraded model a try.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo
“Secure, Good Night Vision, SD Slot, Built Solid”— Clint 2/5/2013