Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
2.5 Channel Mini RC helicopter is perfect for beginners and advanced pilots who are looking for a small helicopter to play with. It allows you to hone your pilot skills on inexpensive helicopters before you move on to more advanced helicopters. 2.5 Channel Mini Helicopters will give you flexibility to fly up, left and right.
- Strong metal body frame and high grade plastic rotor blades;
- It is built to stand many accidents and crashes;
- This mini sized RC toy is great for having some fun in anyplace. eg: your home, backyard, or even in a large office and etc.;
- Simply insert 6 AA batteries into controller and also charge up the helicopter;
- Frequency: Bands A, B or C & USB allow up to two models to be flown at the same time
- LED Lighting for extra coolness and night flight.
- Model: 2010-1
- Channel: 2.5 (Climb/Descend/Left/Right)
- Main rotor diameter: 6 inch
- Control type: Infrared Remote Control
- Effective control distance: up to 11 yards
- Effective flight time: 6 - 8 min
- Charging time: 30-40 minutes
- 6 AA batteries for controller required (not included)
- The mini helicopter charges directly from the controller which uses "AA" batteries
- Dimension (helicopter): 18.2 x 7 x 9.5cm / 7.1 x 2.7 x 3.7(L x W x H)
- Weight (helicopter): 28 g / 1 oz
- Gross Weight: 304g/10.69oz
- Three-Color Options: Red, Yellow, Blue
- Do not fly in strong wind/extreme heat/cold;
- Please turn off the power if not using
- Suitable for 14+ years old
- Try to LAND the helicopter; crashing at high altitude MAY result in damages to its body, rotors, as well as injuries to people onboard. (It takes a few practices if you are new)
- 1 x Mini Helicopter
- 1 x Remote controller
Showing 1 of 1 reviews - Clear Filters
Well it flys
This review is from: Sunvalley 2010-1 2.5 CH Mini Infrared RC Crash-Resistant Helicopter w/ Metal Frame (Red)
Pros: It flys, good flight time, good crash survival.
Cons: Does not hover only goes forward >always<. If you try to launch it slowly it will fall on its left side, you have to launch at full throttle. Trim changes depending on the charge, so you are always adjusting it, no documentation other than the pictures on the box. Great at crashing into things, so only use in VERY open area
Other Thoughts: I got it for under $20, so did not expect much, but it would have been nice if it hovered.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo